Jedd

Shamanic/Holotropic Trip Report

5 posts in this topic

I did 20 minutes of Shamanic/Holotropic breathwork following Leos Guidelines in his video covering the topic. For me I had 3 occasions where I saw this amazing light glowing brighter above my eyes which was a white kind of colour. I'm pretty certain I could feel my brain in my head as though it was a muscle/organ surrounded by fluids which I've never felt in everyday life to that intensity. I also had a far greater consciousness of my spinal chord and where I had stored energy in my solar plexus and shoulders. To me though I felt some kind of purging as Leo spoke about but it wasn't near as terrifying as I previously expected it to be. This was my first time and plan on doing it again and feel as though it is the tip of the iceberg. I had a slightly similar experience doing Kundalini Yoga but it wasn't as juicy as this for me. Having created a meditation schedule each morning helped me to lay through this better than I expected in my opinion. I did this in silence which I found to be fine but will experiment with the tribal drums etc. Can only imagine where a psychedelic could take you and I feel a small sense of awakening slightly greater than what I experienced through using Kundalini Yoga. I look forward to practising this technique for longer and it definitely felt like therapy.

Day 2: @Charlotte @egoless It is now the following day I started the day full of energy at a much earlier time than before. Although I didn't have the longest sleep I fatigued a little since then but my muscles feel much more relaxed, breathing feels more synchronised and my chest has this amazing feeling. My chest feels more open, warm and loving really. My morning meditation felt like a breeze and feel like many blockages have opened up.

I have felt some minor purging such as I felt like having a good cry last night but didn't quite get to that point and just felt some fear when walking around in the dark which I haven't felt since a child. Did have minor thoughts of suicide when driving but I was very conscious of the fact they were simply thoughts similar to those I recall from about 3-4 years ago. 

Overall this feeling of love in my chest is nice, I'm sort of just relishing in that therapeutic feeling throughout my mind and body.

4 hours ago, Jedd said:

Day 2: @Charlotte @egoless It is now the following day I started the day full of energy at a much earlier time than before. Although I didn't have the longest sleep I fatigued a little since then but my muscles feel much more relaxed, breathing feels more synchronised and my chest has this amazing feeling. My chest feels more open, warm and loving really. My morning meditation felt like a breeze and feel like many blockages have opened up.

I have felt some minor purging such as I felt like having a good cry last night but didn't quite get to that point and just felt some fear when walking around in the dark which I haven't felt since a child. Did have minor thoughts of suicide when driving but I was very conscious of the fact they were simply thoughts similar to those I recall from about 3-4 years ago. 

Overall this feeling of love in my chest is nice, I'm sort of just relishing in that therapeutic feeling throughout my mind and body.

Wow! Amazing update!! Remember leo mentioning ego backlash so just be aware of that with regards to suicidal thoughts.

Overall it sounds like your relishing in love which is fantastic! So happy for you! ??