Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
framu

Retreat In Europe

6 posts in this topic

I want to go to a retreat in Europe somewhere in my winter and easter holiday from 21. march - 3. april. I have never attended a retreat and I dont know really what to expect. I am very motivated to go. The thing for me is that I want to go a place where I get a bang for my buck. 

Anyone have someplace to recommend me?
If I have questions about my meditation practice, will I be given proper guidance?

So are you looking for a peaceful place? or for a good retreat? 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

I only know of one silent retreat that it exact time that is is germany - in tradition of Osho/Papaji/Gangaji. English with german translations. But I guess that might not suit you..

I have read your other posts too.

That`s why I would recommend the Art of Living, they have many places across Europe, including Norway. Check their website.

You`ll learn proper pranayamas, an enormous powerful and cleaning breathing technique called the Sudarshan Kriya and much more.

Next to it there is Satsang, Seva and good food. It`s an integral approach so nobody is suffering from whatever problems like you have so much with Vipassana. It will give you a stable foundation for all your future experiences and development work. 

@Galyna I am looking for a good retreat.

@Evilwave Heddy Yes, that could be interesting. I am open for many different types though, as long as it works.

@Toby Is there an internet site for that retreat?

@Henri Thanks. I have asked them to contact me. It sounds very interesting.