wakeel55

Share your Emotional healing/trauma healing results!!!

5 posts in this topic

Wassup guys! Would love to know how this process changed your lives! 

went for a walk, now this the 8th straight day i fee lcalm and i dont got panic attacks i got i got i got

LAUGHING atacc

Still enduring it.  Fuck me, it's painful.  Had a real heavy purge throughout March - was literally sat with my emotions and sensations for hours each day - then I felt a bit better for a week or so, now I'm back in the dark hole again.  I know it'll be worth it, but Jesus it's painful.

10 minutes ago, OEN said:

Still enduring it.  Fuck me, it's painful.  Had a real heavy purge throughout March - was literally sat with my emotions and sensations for hours each day - then I felt a bit better for a week or so, now I'm back in the dark hole again.  I know it'll be worth it, but Jesus it's painful.

This suppose to be motivating :D

Even though I could write down the benefits I got from purification (click for the benefits I got if you need a reminder), I need to make something clear to you.

You are looking for external motivation with this post. Just the word you use (healing) shows that you are releasing negative things from your body and mind - what can be more worthwhile than that? You need to have the foresight to see that healing is worth the emotional labor - and I can tell you: it is.

If you don't have the courage, start with smaller problems/emotions; this will give you the confidence and the experience to face bigger ones.

Keep going! :)

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.