Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NathanR

Putting Life Purpose on Hold

2 posts in this topic

I think i found my life purpose but it's just so out there and i don't know if i was being authentic with myself while taking the course. I am considering taking it again and seeing what else I can get. The life purpose/vision i originally had was creating book animation videos and eventually doing conferences or talks, but I don't even know where to go and feel like i was a bit delusional.

I've been  dabbling in ecommerce and investing but unsure if that would just be a distraction. I feel like getting out of wage slavery and working for myself would free up my time to pursue enlightenment and do all of the other things i'm inclined to do but I'm unsure of what direction I need to take. 

If any of you are experienced with ecommerce, do you think the space is over saturated? I am considering dedicating my year to learning forex since I could possibly earn some money through that, but I feel like both of those are a distraction and would take away from the life purpose i found in the course.

@NathanR Sounds like you're trying to avoid emotional labour to be honest.

Putting your self out there is scary but would you be fine with doing eCommerce your whole life?

"earn some money through that" ..... try to build a real skill.

Investing is best done in the long term this way you decrease risk. It is best done on the side while still having a skill you focus on. You can't make big bucks investing if you don't already have big bucks. Maybe these are just my limiting beliefs about full time investing but from what I studied about it it's not a stable path unless you dedicate your whole life to it. from reading you're text your just trying to avoid actual work.