Slade

Evolve or Die

5 posts in this topic

I just had this insight and I wanted to share. 

Look at life from an evolutionary standpoint and you’ll see that species only change when they are forced to due to their environment. We adapt to our environment to put it simply. So if you’re not growing as a person, it’s simply because you’re not in an environment where you are forced to grow. Put yourself in a position where you have no choice but to step up to the plate and you’ll see that you grow. For example, if you live in your parents basement and have a comfortable life, in order to grow you need to get the fuck out of that house and be on your own where you’re forced to pay your own bills and take care of yourself. 

Evolving does not mean finance and place you live. 

Evolving means discovering the evolutive processes that we call instinct or subconscious mind and make them conscious. 

Namaste, Mfks!

I like this harsh perspective.

Although, I think sometimes it's not the most strategically wise to burn the boats and jump head first in the water.

Yes, don't just forever sail in pathetically easy shallow waters, but also, don't pathetically arrogantly sail out into open sea with a shitty little wooden sailing boat, and expect anything else then crushing ruthless waves actualizing your watery death.

Lately I used this metaphor of the captain of a ship. I like it alot .

I'll even throw in a shitty fucking image i drew 2 days ago out of a moment of inspiration . 

29511139_10156319996773417_4122578722729022435_n.jpg

Endless nuance

Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 22.09.44.png

I also thought about tattooing these sentiments into my skin, because I love it, use motivation from negative feelings but realise that it's fleeting and meant to pass, and to stay in this for the long run with positive vision and optimism.

And love.

Not the hashtags though in the tattoo, to be clear.

Endless nuance