Nexeternity

Ayahuasca Buenos Aires #5

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys.

I am so happy.  Wish I could share this with you...

It was so nice.  I let go of my fears.  

Theres a faith thats snowballing as time goes by.

A love that heals all the little nook and crannies of my fractured self.

I can choose... to relax, to be calm, to be centered, to be conscious.

Not in a controlling way.  Its like this perfect balance and harmony between choosing and surrendering.

Steering the ship without fighting.

Its so peaceful!

Sometimes things can get so complicated.

Then other times its all just so simple.

Right now it seems simple.

Thanks guys.

@Yavor Kirov  Sure.

I was anxious about taking the medicine, like I usually am before tripping.  But at one point I decided not to be.  It was weird.  Like I just dropped it.  I knew this was good for me and thought about my past experiences and just realized, oh hey, I can be calm.

It came on fast, I was really connected to the beauty of being.  I felt my body, my sights and sounds and smells become really elevated.  I connected with all the beautiful times Ive had in my life, running around as a kid chasing dragon flies, the most loving moments in past relationships, and also with how loving my coworkers, roomates, and friends are... and how awesome it is to see couples that love each other.

I cried really deeply... it wasnt frantic wailing... more like healing gentle tears and sobs as my body opened up, especially my heart.

At one point at a really intense point I realized why people are afraid of taking it... its like you travel really deeply into the cosmos and it can be scary.

My mind got really quiet at the end.  I could just stop giving  energy to my train of thoughts and they would die down.  

i felt like I have to sing more... and see my friends more... and make my life simpler... keeping stuff in order... im a bit of a mess sometimes.

It was all so amazing!  The amount of happiness and love you feel is infinite... yet its so peaceful and calming too.

Happy you had a good trip. Can you imagine how much the world would change if everyone drank aya just once?