bigzbigi

Lithium orotate can do magic - have Jesus and Buddah meant that?

5 posts in this topic

I recommend trying lithium orotate. This form of not popular is very safe and effective for calming monkey mind. 

Lithium is rare mineral. In food you can not find in in large quantities.  Mustard seeds are one of highest sources.

"By accident" of course mustard seed is one of the main plants in Bible and Talmud. It is mentioned also by Buddah. Jesus was talking about advantages of mustard seeds over herbs  because it compounds over time (of course he was using metaphors and this is interpretation I have) 

Edited by bigzbigi

2 hours ago, Ether said:

I dont know,. Try it ;)

I bought. 

Kurt Cobain had good intuition

I heard some really good reviews on it too, let me know how it goes.

You should research Ormus/monoatomic elements. I remember once it made me feel next level small applications daily use although you have to know a master alchemist that knows how to make it properly as many brands out there are poorly made.

B R E A T H E

On Saturday, March 17, 2018 at 11:12 PM, pluto said:

I heard some really good reviews on it too, let me know how it goes.

You should research Ormus/monoatomic elements. I remember once it made me feel next level small applications daily use although you have to know a master alchemist that knows how to make it properly as many brands out there are poorly made.

Yes, lithium works good as far, definitely works with Kundalini (which everybody has). I recommend trying

Edited by bigzbigi