Silvester

Healing Scoliosis

4 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, 

I have scoliosis along my lower back. I was wondering if anyone knows energetic reasons for this and if there could be a relation to a specific chakra. I already do physical Yoga to make it better but I want to know if there is also a more alternative approach. I've read scoliosis is a symptom of the Throat chakra out of balance but I think they meant more the upper back curvature. I don't really know much about all this stuff or if it is real, I just find it really interesting and since there is nearly no non alternative treatment out there I thought I'd ask. 

Oh and if anyone knows a good practical book on the chakras, I'm open to suggestions! 

Thanks in advance! Have a good day. 

I have scoliosis too in the lower back because my left leg is structurally  a little bit shorter than the right one. 

I am healing my body now and maybe i will discover a deeper energetic cause for it.

As of right now , I don't know .

Observe reality as it is, not as you would like it to be 

My friend has it and her reason was more energetical, she finds herself in the middle of fronts all the time in her life. Her spine literally bends under the pressure of being in the middle all the time. Family, work, etc. So she took up some work with a Shiatsu thrapist and also had a close look at her family. She turned around a lot of her behaviour towards reacting differently to what comes her way and it got a good deal better.

The throat chakra is about truth. Ask yourself

-Am I speaking / living my truth?

-Is there something that needs to be said (the truth) to someone that I shied away from until now?

-Am I sellig myself short?

-Do I live my a B-plan, because the A - plan was denied to me, never worked out or I haven't even tried it?

-....and so on.

Wow, what a coincidence that someone came up with this thread, as I have the exact same problem as @nick96 . Sucks pretty hard, so if anyone has some serious advice on this, i'd be worth to me (and surely some others too) more than anything.

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!