Truth Addict

Reading Qur'an with new eyes

3 posts in this topic

Sura Al-Mu'minoon (The Believers): verses 1 to 11:

"In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful: The believers have definitely achieved the true success {1}

(The believers) Who are conscious during their prayers {2}

And who do not involve themselves in (time wasting and not beneficial) chatter {3}

And who clean themselves and their money through 'Zakat' (giving the poor-rate) {4}

And who guard their private parts (genitals) {5}

Except before their mates and those whom their right hands possess (slaves), for they surely they are not blameable {6}

But whoever seeks to go beyond that, these are the unjust people (who exceed the limits) {7}

And those who are keepers of their trusts and their covenant {8}

And those who keep on doing their prayers (routinely) {9}

These are they who are the heirs {10}

Who shall inherit the Paradise; they shall live eternal life therein {11}"

Replace the word 'believers' with 'actualizers' or 'Truth seekers' etc.. 

Also notice that the verses are talking about the Chakras, and how to best balance them. Every single chakra is involved.

I don't know if it fits with the forum privacy. But I felt like posting this because I find it identical to the stuff that Leo teaches.

The circle is complete.

Edited by Truth Addict

"who shall inherit the paradise, they shall live eternal life therein" 

Enlightenment xD

Sorry but the Quran is also full of bloodshed by the warlord Muhommed. The Quran isn't in chronological order and if you did put it into chronological order you would see that when Muhommed first started that he was very understanding, but as he gained power his demeanor changed and by the time he was an old man he was bitter toward the Jews.

Who Killed Muhammad The Prophet of Islam? - David Wood

On a side note I am a universalist so if you want to gain inspiration from the Quran go ahead, but I couldn't do it after learning the things that I know about it and it's so called prophet.