Shubham

RELATING ENLIGHTENMENT AND RESULT MAKING

14 posts in this topic

I feel lot of confusion and dilemma in relating these.. And I want both of it.. For real

10 hours ago, Pinocchio said:

For what it's worth, I think this is an excellent question, and worth contemplating. Also, what would it mean for you if these two desires are incompatible. What would it mean for your priorities, direction, etc.

What would it mean if your desires turn out to be less than true. Because of course you can't actually want two mutually exclusive things at the same time, unless you didn't know what they really are (how could you want something "for real", if you know it excludes something else that you also want "for real").

Which would mean that you don't actually know what you really want, for real. Which would mean, if you haven't thought it through, you could waste your life chasing something you don't actually want.

So yeah, excellent question worth contemplating, because only you can find out the answer for yourself.

acquiring peak potential of human brain and at the same time using that to get successful.. Isn't this quite a logical thing to ask for... Man you are philosophizing this whole content...

I believe you can yourself see the connection between them... I just want to take them parallely... What's so much unrealistic In that... I believe through your negative" what ifs" you want to da that what if you know the reality....

just hint me on the connection...between them... I know its real.... THANK YOU for discussion.. I appreciate that..

"Actually before the enlightenment , every struggle you make, harms you and everybody else and you never have a satisfying result" parvizshahbazi says "and every result you get wont help you to be happy"

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 10:31 PM, nima said:

"Actually before the enlightenment , every struggle you make, harms you and everybody else and you never have a satisfying result" parvizshahbazi says "and every result you get wont help you to be happy"

what kind of harm do we get ?

@nima

Edited by Shubham

There are lots of drugs in drugstore which intended to be helpful but they are more harmful than helpful. There are so many chemical and radio waves which may be helpful to speed up jobs but are harmful for our body as well as environment.See this fore more info: https://www.eckharttollenow.com/new-home-video/default.aspx?shortcode=8st0t5  @Shubham

Edited by nima

On ‎7‎-‎2‎-‎2016 at 2:07 PM, Shubham said:

I feel lot of confusion and dilemma in relating these.. And I want both of it.. For real

It is great that you posted this question. It is again a pity that I see people on the forum with spiritual egos that are not being nice to others, as to you in this post. Everytime we see an enlightenment being; they are quiet nice, right?

Answer to your question here.

With result making you are doing effort to create an external result. That type of effort wil tire you. You try to change your external reality.

Enlightened beings are not consciously doing effort to create an external outcome. They are expressing art from their highest wisdom that is inside of them. They are completely okay with their external reality, so they do not feel the need to change it.

Enlightened people are not completely passive. I know of enlightened people that go to the gym and watch movies. When they create an outcome, it is just an authentic expression.

Life is when awareness hides in the idea of personal experience. ~ Matt Kahn

3 minutes ago, Shubham said:

@A way to Actualize please elaborate i need to know more

What do you want me to explain more of?

@A way to Actualize what if I do want both of it... I mean both enlightenment and result... Cuz just enlightenment sounds to me selfish kind if escape to ecstasy... But the state of mind is awesome... And with result you contribute to the society... What is the use of me if i am enlightened and sitting and preaching my insights and stuffs...

(correct me if i am wrong) with this note impossible thing is not in the dictionary of enlightened people... Isn't it... I have read this....

enlightenment is like you are with nature and present moment... If you don't demand any thing how is that you get it... Like if you are okay with now and wont bother to advance or change... How will the progress occur...

as if the person who first invented the wheel... If he was enlightened how would he even bother to want something done...

18 minutes ago, Shubham said:

@A way to Actualize what if I do want both of it... I mean both enlightenment and result... Cuz just enlightenment sounds to me selfish kind if escape to ecstasy... But the state of mind is awesome... And with result you contribute to the society... What is the use of me if i am enlightened and sitting and preaching my insights and stuffs...

(correct me if i am wrong) with this note impossible thing is not in the dictionary of enlightened people... Isn't it... I have read this....

enlightenment is like you are with nature and present moment... If you don't demand any thing how is that you get it... Like if you are okay with now and wont bother to advance or change... How will the progress occur...

as if the person who first invented the wheel... If he was enlightened how would he even bother to want something done...

Hehehe....

The selfish escape fantasy is your current mode of living, seeking "progress" and results for what? To feel slightly better about yourself. That's why you seek progress. To make your life feels more full, when deep down your ego knows it is empty.

There is zero use of you being enlightened. You are not real. You're a total fiction. You have no use whatsoever. Something that doesn't exist cannot have a use.

This is a radical, 180 degree paradigm shift for your mind. You don't like hearing any of this, which is exactly why I'm saying it. Because you've accepted this bullshit idea that society has indoctrinated you with of "be useful, be good, don't be selfish, advance the cause of humanity, etc". All of that is a lie and is in fact the root of selfishness.

I would encourage you to sit and really contemplate the possibility of living life without any use or good deeds or value whatsoever. Like you just sit there for 70 years, do nothing, and then you die. << This is something you need to stop resisting, and in fact embrace. Imagine if you believed that this kind of life was the BEST kind of life, most rich and most excellent.

Does this mean you won't ever do anything external with your life? No. You can. No one is stopping you. But you have to start to get wise to the deeper issue here, which is that 99% of your current motivations and wants in life are sourced from falsehood, including your desire to be selfless or valuable or productive.

When you are enlightened, and a genuine desire or motivation arises to create something, you'll find that you are able to execute on it WAY more productively than any unenlightened person could. Because you have zero internal resistance and your actions are 100% aligned with your motivations, and your motivations are aligned with truth.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

22 hours ago, A way to Actualize said:

It is great that you posted this question. It is again a pity that I see people on the forum with spiritual egos that are not being nice to others, as to you in this post. Everytime we see an enlightenment being; they are quiet nice, right?

As for you you created a ego too judging other people and thinking enlightened people are nice. Now you can give a nice answer that means that your enlightened to a little degree too.

31 minutes ago, dude said:

As for you you created a ego too judging other people and thinking enlightened people are nice. Now you can give a nice answer that means that your enlightened to a little degree too.

You are completely right. I wish you joy and love on your journey.

I have related it but I cannot write it down here.. I am not able to... Why I don't know!!!

but I feel it strongly

We have to distinguish the three different ways of enlightenment.

There is enlightenment in feeling and being, which can be fully `achieved`.

There is enlightenment in thinking, which can also be fully `achieved`.

And there is enlightenment in doing/acting, which is impossible to `achieve` a 100% due to the countless karmic consequences that will follow even one small action. An act is considered a good act when the intention behind it is enlightened. So even a million people can benefit from a good act, there will always be a few who`ll experience bad consequences. This is the nature of the duality of our world. 

It`s the reason most of the well-known teachers and guru`s stick by their teachings and inspire their followers to take action in the world. Rare are the guru`s who take action themselves. Paramahansa Yogananda got inspired by his Guru Swami Yukteswar Giri. Vivekananda got inspired by Ramakrishna. More recent Osho was famous for his actions and nowadays it`s Sri Sri Ravi Shankar who`s taking full action by reintroducing Human Values in society and countless social projects worldwide.

Taking action is taking full responsibility which means automatically be a target for criticism in our dual reality.