Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OBEler

AL-LAD Setting advice

3 posts in this topic

Hello people,

AL-LAD is my first real psychedelic experience (besides some weed ). I had two Al-LAD trips this year (1x 150 mg, 1 x 210 mg). My setting was sitting alone in my room and meditatating and eating light vegetable food 2 hours before tripping. During my trip I could not sit still. I wanted to move, stand up from my chair. Sitting for hours in chair during the trip and meditating was mostly unconfortable to me, I even got sleepy during the trip. So this was my trip setting - sitting the whole time on chair, looked around, sometimes switching my sitting position. I had no special spiritual experience like ego death just some visuals and interesting body sensations. 

I ask for advice for a better settig. Do I really need to meditate during the trip for spiritual experiences or can I just do whatever I feel like? Can I do some yoga practices for example? What would be the best to get the most out of it in a spiritual sense?

Next trip is planned on weekend with 225 mg AL-LAD

Don't force yourself to meditate. Just sit and observe as consciousness changes.

If your body feels like moving around, let it.

The psychedelic should tell you want is right.

I've just found its most powerful when you contemplate reality and don't distract yourself.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I heard LSD and its derivates are quite stimulating so no wonder you cant sit still. After all people do these drugs at partys too.

Edited by MM1988