Marios Tsagoulis

I'm bombarded with insights...WTF

6 posts in this topic

The insights i have are ridicilous...they are so many and so perfound

So...

I became aware how karma works.

Karma is when you act unconciously 

Its when you are programmed to act in a way that you do not choose.

BUT!

When you became more concious of your subconcious programming you suddenly know why you act, behave ,choose in a certain way.

And when this happens karma slowly deteriorates...literally

NOW I GIT THE MEANING OF LIFE IS A DREAM...and how each dream has its own rules...

Karma exists from an unconcious human being.

But from an awakend person doesnt.

And as you slowly become concious LITERALLY the laws of your reality changes....

Know i understand why some yogis have phycic powers...

Its like the video about free will vs deternism.....

Its not one or the other...

Its that from a spesific point of view or conciousnews or vibration or level of reality free will exists or not exists.....

And i am not talking about perspectives...

Because literally karma acts in a person not because they believe that karma exists but because the are programmed.

So it is not a perspective ... its from what dimension its in(video about infinite in leos blog with how infinite is a dot)...

WTF....MAYBE I HAVE TAKEN STEROIDS FOR INSIGHTS HAHAA...I THINK I AM GOING TO MASTURBATE.... 

Byeee ;)

It is good to see that you are having this sudden insights and I am well acquainted with that great feeling one  has after getting such insights. 

But the insight you had about how awareness/ enlightenment frees you from the cycle of karma, from maya( great lack of awareness which makes people to react and gets them locked in the cycle of life and death) is a well known idea found in hindus and buddhist traditions. May be this time you got a deeper feeling for this concept , or arrived at it from a completely intuitive level. 

But I have issues with this idea of karma. As I look at the overwhelming amount of evidence for  so many good people suffering and bad people thriving , and finding almost no evidence for the opposite to be true except in cases which have the same consistency as mere chance , I begin to doubt this idea. The idea  of karma is beautiful, but when one is constantly aware of the overwhelming amount of suffering present in this world which follows no rules of morality, but follows only the rules of  statistics, chance and  organic evolution, it's very hard to buy into this idea. The living world is surely dictated by laws, by a logos, but I it has  very  little  to do with morality, and  more to do with survival. 

So I think that even the awakened being is susceptible to ,karma  the cycle of cause and events . But because he is now aware of course there is something different going on. But you said-

And as you slowly become concious LITERALLY the laws of your reality changes....

I think the physical world will remain the same. I don't think that now for some reason good things will start to happen to him. I think that the meaning of being free from karma , means being free from all the habitual conditionings of  the mind ,being free of the deep unawareness that people go through which puts them in a bondage and makes them act in a reactive instinctual away and when this unawareness is collectively taken ,the people  work within a chain of cause and effect ,which is the bondage of karma. I think being free of  karma means  being free of  this deep habitual bondage that we go through in our daily lives. 

Another way to look at it- To be within karma is like being a  dog. You are completely unaware that you are a dog, and you live and act as a dog, and you suffer a lot because of this, and you follow the rules of a dog. When you become a aware, you start to see what is going on. Now you are outside the paradigm that other fellow dog friends are locked in. That is what being outside of karma means. 

Edited by Ibn Sina

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

[I think that the meaning of being free from karma , means being free from all the habitual conditionings of  the mind ,being free of the deep unawareness that people go through which puts them in a bondage and makes them act in a reactive instinctual away and when this unawareness is collectively taken ,the people  work within a chain of cause and effect ,which is the bondage of karma. I think being free of  karma means  being free of  this deep habitual bondage that we go through in our daily lives. ]

What you said there is exacly what i was trying ti say

Also i fucking love how you write your messages.

You must be a well-balanced human being. 

21 hours ago, Marios Tsagoulis said:

WTF....MAYBE I HAVE TAKEN STEROIDS FOR INSIGHTS HAHAA...I THINK I AM GOING TO MASTURBATE.... 

giphy.gif

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Marios Tsagoulis Thanx man. I am very glad that  you like my writing. :)  But unfortunately I am not a well balanced individual.  I have got deep problems and issues.  I have trouble forming good relationships, I am not a very articulate speaker , I am inside my head all the  time and struggle with staying focused on my life purpose. These problems get me delving deeply into these spirituality and self  help stuffs. 

Edited by Ibn Sina

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

1 hour ago, Ibn Sina said:

@Marios Tsagoulis Thanx man. I am very glad that  you like my writing. :)  But unfortunately I am not a well balanced individual.  I have got deep problems and issues.  I have trouble forming good relationships, I am not a very articulate speaker , I am inside my head all the  time and struggle with staying focused on my life purpose. These problems get me delving deeply into these spirituality and self  help stuffs. 

Yeah but you are aware of it, which means you'll get past it at some point :)

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them