starsofclay

Lucid dreaming- talking to self

5 posts in this topic

Has anyone ever tried talking to self or ego while lucid dreaming? I imagine this could be done in a number of ways... you could conjure up an image of yourself, talk to dream characters (which would be basically talking to yourself), speaking into a radio and await an answer, etc. 

One time I got a little lucid and attempted this... got some pretty silly non-sense answers. I'm not saying that you will get anything special out of this, but it is pretty fascinating in my opinion.  I think it would be great for self-development or just to figure out what the f*ck is wrong with yourself (ha), but I also wonder if you could do a little ego-manipulation while you're at it. 

That being said, I have also tried talking to dream characters before while lucid, and sometimes they realize they are part of me,  but most of the time they deny it with passion... they think that they are real individuals... hmm... that kind of reminds me of something....

24 minutes ago, starsofclay said:

Has anyone ever tried talking to self or ego while lucid dreaming? I imagine this could be done in a number of ways... you could conjure up an image of yourself, talk to dream characters (which would be basically talking to yourself)

Yes, this is what I do in waking life. :)

Lucid dreaming, the only way to be enlightened before enlightenment.

10/10 would dream all day :x

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin It's so fun... 

Been chasing that lucid butterfly for too long though... Just get quick glimpses but hopefully that will change soon

Edited by starsofclay