khalifa

The Elephant In The Room

4 posts in this topic

This happened last year, there was a time, when i was trying to seek my spiritual true self as god, I've been reading about enlightment, watching youtube videos from various spiritual teachers, read through several enlightment books. Yet i had no success of knowing or connecting with it. So i sat down as i meditated, I authentically reached out trying an exercise of asking the universe/god/true self/secret self whatever you want to call it from an exercise i found off youtube saying. If you want to manifest or connect with it, talk to it meditate/contemplate and give it time to respond give it a day try it out for 24hours and see what happens.

So i was like why not? I gave it a shot, I sat down on a deep long silence as i meditated and i asked it. God? Universe true self? Me? If you really exist can you please show me something within the next 24hours that you exist?

I'm getting really sad and desperate, i can't touch you, see you or even connect with you, please show me you are real and i'm not following some hog wash nonsense. I want to drop my limited human perceptive, i know theirs something beyond this ongoing current magic. Please show me you exist, please i beg you. I don't think i can go long without losing my mind any day now. so please, i beg you please show me anything within the next 24hours and please let it be clear and let me know that you are here.

Note i have never heard of the phrase elephant in the room even though I'm 26, this was just the first day of me hearing it ever.

So the next day.. my friend called me talked to me and told me something about something so obvious as in the elephant in the room? Why couldn't i notice something so obvious, i was like yeah whatever. Had a convo with him about various stuff. Later on that day leo uploaded a video, Forgot the title of the video although he was talking about spirtuality and nothingness/infinity/god/true self and also mentioned the elephant in the room and why it's so obvious yet we can't notice it. Here i was like yeah ok whatever.. it was a little strange how that twice line, I never heard before in my life come down in a row twice, And then my internet friend called me up and mentioned why couldn't I notice the obvious elephant in the room? And here i was like what the fuck!? And now i really know i am nothing and infinity ever since that moment i communicated it to me somehow.. I'm everyone, i'm you right now, I'm just pure presence god ! Yet i don't know how to use it, it's all automatic, nothing and infinity. I'm just playing with myself somehow playing every character at the same time. Not sure how but i know that's the only thing that makes sense to me, i mean what else is left. Truth can never be communicated in words it's too limited to be put into human paradigm language. but technically everything already happened from nothing every scenario you can think off and everything even irrationality on every dimension all exists on all times everything, i mean it's really infinite infinity. I've had this sensation from time to time in my meditation sessions where i grasped it even though it was clear, yet daily mundane life takes me away from it from time to time. Lately i see life as nothing but a live lucid dream with a tricky way of manifesting things around us. As for the primal mind's sensory perception fear seems to be getting in the way of most of what we'd like to manifest. Although the infinite invisible muscle can't really be seen or used properly it defiantly is there. Been trying to practice law of vibration/attraction via abraham hicks ways lately. I did find a spiritual teacher that tried to help me learn how to manifest a b etter life, although he's gone missing at times, I wonder why would I give up all this unlimited power? Eh Anyway i'm getting out of topic. But yeah Just wanted to drop the elephant in the room for myself once again, It's obvious can you guys see the magic around you? "Your voice, It's echoing off gods walls," "Wake up! you've slept for a thousand nights, and what has it got you" ~ Rumi :)

Has anyone here communicated with the "IT" source? What were your experiences like?

I've tried several times, communicating with it with more proof of it existing.

i've had other strange experiences around 4 times where it responded in strange ways,

from creating an entire mall for me, to manifesting a car with my town's neighborhood number, to a strange story being the same between 2 people as a sign. I found it strange on how it responds but i guess, that's how it likes to play hide and seek with me. Not sure why but it does it in that kind of way. I'll probably try communicating with it more in the future.

Edited by khalifa

Man, I love synchronicities.... they always make me smile and remind myself to get out of my head. The ones that happen to me most often lately is that I'll be reading something and watching tv at the same time (which i do often) and a character on tv will say the exact same word i am about to read. Or someone will be in the room that isn't paying attention to the tv and say the exact word that is said on tv. Always makes me smile. 

Glad you got some confirmation, i hope it's what you needed