bigzbigi

Jesus passion = kundalini

9 posts in this topic

what Jim Carey was talking about (Medulla, Jesus etc), it is not about fluid. It feels like fluid and it is about tensioning fascia (increased fascia hydration may help in fluid like feeling). Fascia is partly responsible for prioperception (which is kind of internal sense of self) so when it starts working ok, then imaginary sense of self (ego) goes down. And people got spiritual because of adjustment on neural network level (every other sense has to be coordinated like vision, smell etc as well as body functioning  as domino effect - more adjustments on neural network level) and a lot of neuroplascity connected with belief that something magical is happening. Meditation, praying etc trigger awakening as the attention is taken from ego and external perceptions into internal perceptions (that's why meditation is better with closed eyes or in the dark). 

It can hurt a lot too (Jesus) and it is about hydration a lot (vinegar can help just like in Jesus story). The reason why most people with Kundalini do not experience that is that Kundalini is very wide spectrum of symptoms. And usually it takes a lot of time and commitment after K happens to practice meditation, yoga etc. Unfortunately after K awakening most people became spiritually bullshited (i was good example by the way)

Jesus Passion is mnemonic technique - using story to remember some process. Process in meditating whole night in olive garden and having different K symptoms. Next blockages open - head, neck, rib cage, stomach and it hurts a lot (different parts of the story as well as Peter cuts ear (i had exactly this symptom - it feels like something is cutting the ear). Vinagar is really good tool for better hydration and as you may know Kundalini and fascia are about hydration a lot. Jesus in the story is given vinegar on the cross (which is sacrum bone of course - one of crucial blocages- sacrum chakra/fascia)

Edited by bigzbigi

1. What do u get from the whole thing other than ecstatic feelings?

2. What’s Olive Garden?

10 hours ago, starsofclay said:

@bigzbigi so do you think jesus actually existed or was the entire gospel written as an allegory for kundalini?

Yep, it could be many options. Actually all those pains could be related to many people who experience different symptoms of Kundalini - which in my opinion is process in the body (fascia related) that does not work well (just like many other processes in human body eg brown fat). 

17 hours ago, Monkey-man said:

1. What do u get from the whole thing other than ecstatic feelings?

2. What’s Olive Garden?

1. Well those feeling are non ecstatic. It differs from person to person. Im sure that there is bunch of people in mental hospitals with Kundalini, not knowing what it is. It can get out of control easily when ratio of internal sense of self and egoic (conceptual) sense of self changes fast. 

2. I meant place where Jesus was captured in the story

3. It will be crazy when medicine find out that body regulate fascia movements - many of  those people with inbody crazy feelings are right, it just feel like "zoomed" 100 times

Edited by bigzbigi

On 2/26/2018 at 4:58 AM, bigzbigi said:

It can hurt a lot too (Jesus) and it is about hydration a lot (vinegar can help just like in Jesus story). The reason why most people with Kundalini do not experience that is that Kundalini is very wide spectrum of symptoms. And usually it takes a lot of time and commitment after K happens to practice meditation, yoga etc. Unfortunately after K awakening most people became spiritually bullshited (i was good example by the way)

Jesus Passion is mnemonic technique - using story to remember some process. Process in meditating whole night in olive garden and having different K symptoms. Next blockages open - head, neck, rib cage, stomach and it hurts a lot (different parts of the story as well as Peter cuts ear (i had exactly this symptom - it feels like something is cutting the ear). Vinagar is really good tool for better hydration and as you may know Kundalini and fascia are about hydration a lot. Jesus in the story is given vinegar on the cross (which is sacrum bone of course - one of crucial blockages- sacrum chakra/fascia)

Kundalini has nothing to do with the Lord Jesus Christ and His passion.  You must not confuse the two.

Andrea

Edited by Soul-lover 2020

I am one of many, an expression of the divine nature of Christ

"I think, therefore I am" - René Descartes

Don't confuse!!! Jesus passion is the Lion, gold and indigo. The completion of the right side of the body, the mind.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Don't confuse!!! Jesus is the symbol of the lion, manipura and ajna, gold and indigo, the completion of the right side, the mind. 

In buddhist zen this is called zen devil. This is the indoctrination of society.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

On 4/23/2019 at 6:54 PM, Hellspeed said:

Don't confuse!!! Jesus passion is the Lion, gold and indigo. The completion of the right side of the body, the mind.

On 4/23/2019 at 6:59 PM, Hellspeed said:

Don't confuse!!! Jesus is the symbol of the lion, manipura and ajna, gold and indigo, the completion of the right side, the mind. 

In buddhist zen this is called zen devil. This is the indoctrination of society.

Hellspeed,

The problem for you is that you're already confused.  You want to know Jesus Christ?  Read the Judaeo-Christian Gospels that were written by Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.  Then read the Book of Isaiah in the Old Testament.  He prophesied about Christ many centuries before He came to our World.  Then read the rest of the New Testament.

Happy searching....

Andrea  

I am one of many, an expression of the divine nature of Christ

"I think, therefore I am" - René Descartes