Michael569

This forum entered a new level

28 posts in this topic

@Shin Yes you know you can solve these things by practicing and failure, trial and error. 

That is the proven way everyone know how that works, thing is that it is scary and hard and requires extreme self honesty but that is ok.

you don't know what enlightenment is when your not, you can't know and i can speculate whether it is even possible to attain if you cannot get over your fears first.

I solved social anxiety successfully by simply working a lot with people iv'e worked in over 20 places and that did the trick that is speaking from experience as i was a total wreck 10 years ago and not anymore just pushing through with time u will get it ,and maybe years of endless meditation can do the trick as well but i again i don't know it is a big time investment.

But anyway i like that we are here to be something more and to not go the way most people do namely by shutting off our consciousness as much as possible.

First the basics, then (maybe) enlightenment is my work order and i have to say it feels good that way.

I have to add BTW that i would love to read a story from someone who did it the other way around, so the socially anxious guy who can't speak to woman, lives with parents,broke,addicted who solved his problems by starting just the consciousness work, just the meditation,contemplation,etc first and then started to take more concrete action ( by lack of a better word ) and that it worked out as a direct result of the consciousness work.

That would be an amazing story i have to say i would love to hear it ! 

Just now, Steph1988 said:

I have to add BTW that i would love to read a story from someone who did it the other way around, so the socially anxious guy who can't speak to woman, lives with parents,broke,addicted who solved his problems by starting just the consciousness work, just the meditation,contemplation,etc first and then started to take more concrete action ( by lack of a better word ) and that it worked out as a direct result of the consciousness work.

That would be an amazing story i have to say i would love to hear it ! 

That's what I did :ph34r:

But waaaay to lazy to write a report :ph34r:

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin cmon :) 

- work order and why

- biggest challenges and why

- amount of time spend on it 

- concrete results achieved 

i'm curious do it someday perhaps.

That's why we are here ( or i am at least )

Lots of personal stuff that I don't want to share on a forum :)

Plus ... I may already talked about it.

Feel free to check the 4000 posts ?

God is love

And God in them

4 minutes ago, Steph1988 said:

Fair enough 4000 is too much tho

3350 :ph34r:

God is love

And God in them

29 minutes ago, Steph1988 said:

I'm in the process of doing this, having a really bad trip definitely motivated me to stop being so complacent. Although my results aren't really that great yet there's definitely been a lot of improvements such as starting a new job, initiating conversations with strangers (this was always a huge fear for me), quitting video game addiction I had for nearly 15 years, eating cleaner and working out. My current plan is to move into a city and work on pickup / relationships since intimacy is something that I've always avoided doing, definitely want to overcome that fear.