Preety_India

Zendigger

207 posts in this topic

Give yourself today some.......... Bliss

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Self entitlement syndrome....... Lol

In some cultures too much Narcissism is considered sinful and bad 

In others it's a thing to wear with pride like a birthright.. 

Ok fine fine fine.. Just relax. It is okay to not have a boyfriend in my life. I know I'm too needy. But it's ok.. The last one was terrible and left me with emotional scars. There is no need to hurry.  It's not worth it if it doesn't help. Being with a man only to ruin myself. That's not a good recipe. Next time don't give any false hope to any woman in your life. It was terrible I know. I felt desperate, depressed, suicidal, lonely everything under the sun after that. I didn't deserve it. It was awful. A roller coaster ride of mistakes. But better burned than dead. At least I learned my lesson. Don't depend on a man for affection. I know it's hard. But the deep need is still there. Maybe social  conditioning that men are good. But that needs to be scraped off. It's a cruel game. Just like any other. A game of survival. A game of tricks and cutting losses. No point of being with a man who doesn't respect. It's hard I know. Loneliness is a struggle and a tough battle. It makes me an emotional wreck. But better be lonely than betrayed and depressed. That's even worse. I have felt betrayed thrice now. Enough is enough. Enough trying to search for love. Love is a word used to fool women. I wish the word didn't exist. It plays games with your heart. 

Last week has been an emotional crisis. Going to write a email to my ex. Want to tell him to get lost. He is not a bad person but he didn't do right and there's no forgiveness to play games with an emotionally fragile person. 

I didn't deserve the pain and the betrayal. The pain needs to end finally. 

Pull yourself up by the bootstraps. It's time to say "f off" and let go and accept reality that it's harsh for many. 

But whatever.. 

There is no point in thinking of what's bad. Bad is gone. Welcome good. 

I have been depressed and feeling lost since the break up. It's hard to come to terms with it. It was hard to know that my trust was completely broken and the person I trusted never existed. It was traumatic. 

But I guess this year will be better. And I will look forward not anymore to love though but to other beginnings.. There are much better things if humans can't fulfill the need of love. 

Love is not the end of the road. 

"You are not ugly, life is ugly." 

coniston_dawn_by_capturing_the_light-d3e

24-2-610x360.jpg

salpicadura-con-forma-geometrica-14344-1

xmas-2928142_1280.jpg

raindrop-3402550_1280.jpg

Premise A does not match premise B 

Like A has a value you assigned but the value is not even close with minimum deviation but it's too far with maximum deviation. 

That's why all the conflict. 

Also all of it is just baiting and gambling with maximum risk and zero payoff. The return on investment is not less or little or minus but zero.. Plus the investment is lost too. 

What kind of a deal is that... 

Tips 

• Be more matured 
  • Be more honest and authentic from beginning to end. Stop pretending. You are not only fooling the other person but also yourself 
  • Be more giving 
  • Understand your own exploitative nature. 
  • Do not be too possessive or obsessed. 
  • Cut down your domination and bossiness. 
  • Be honest and admit mistakes 
  • Know that you will always need her in some way 
  • Be more open
  • Do not be calculated or calculative 
  • Ask what the other person gets from you or what you can really offer
  • Be more loving. Love is not about showering gifts but also about care, time, attention, affection, sharing, understanding, caring and giving.
  • Love is not about testing. Stop testing. Test yourself before you test others. 
  • This is a real commitment for life not a one day commitment show. Be prepared for what you are signing up for and be ready for it for the rest of your life otherwise drop it altogether. It's not a child's play. 
  • Action speak louder than words. Commitment should be in action and not in words. Be less expressive about it because it can be deceptive if not followed by action. If a person is too gregarious about it, it's most likely deception.. Show your commitment more in action than in words.
  • Brutal honesty is better than zero honesty. If he is brutally honest, it's a good sign he won't cheat or do something drastic. Do not discourage this habit. Less likely to be sly or sneaky. 
  • Accept failure. If your ego is too big, it cannot accept failure or inability. Do not guilt trip her into having the lowest expectations out of you just because you can't fulfill them. Blame yourself for the inability instead of using blame and guilt tripping as a weapon to shut someone down or make them feel guilty or wrong. That's manipulation, gaslighting and abusive. Stop guilt tripping, shed the ego and be honest about your limitations and boundaries. Men who are secure, confident, capable, strong do not feel the need to blame and guilt trip. Men who are insecure, weak, incapable feel the need to blame and guilt trip excessively to mask their incapabilities and push the blame so they don't have to feel the guilt or shame. 
Edited by Preety_India