Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mess

The Law Of Actractions

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys, 

I would like to know what are you thinking about The Law of Actractions. It's related to book Think and grow rich written by Napoleon Hill. I was specifficaly wondering about autogenics issue. And as well as that what do you think about The Secret movie.  Sorry for my bad English but I tried to write it as perfect as I can. Greetings :)

3 minutes ago, Pinocchio said:

Hey :)

Perhaps this is a somewhat unconventional response here. To start off, I don't know much about "The Secret", I don't know anything about the book you mention, and I've never heard of autogenics.

I'm coming from the perspective that there is no objective reality at all, only life as subjectivity. The context for me right now is the discovery that life is always holding up mirrors for me in order to learn and grow and heal. And that this mechanism is driven by our own innate desire to be whole and complete.

Recently I've been unexpectedly thrust into the exploration of the theme of unconditional love in all its expressions. The law of attraction as I just reframed it is exactly that, it is how life's unconditional love expresses itself, by giving us whatever we need.

So now I'm going to speculate a bit further, that maybe this desire to be whole can be generalized to include anything and everything that we need to live a fulfilling life. So, hypothetically, if you have an authentic desire for a million dollars, if that is truly what you need to be whole and complete and to live a fulfilling life, then it seems to me you are pretty much guaranteed to get it, provided of course that you play your part.

Not sure if this is anything at all like you were looking for, but this is what came up for me just now.

For whatever it's worth.

Anyone interested in these things: Go check out Bentinho Massaro. If you're not familiar with the way he speaks it might seem like New Age crap. But he's actually damn enlightened and very smart. :)

3 hours ago, Mess said:

Hey guys, 

I would like to know what are you thinking about The Law of Actractions. It's related to book Think and grow rich written by Napoleon Hill. I was specifficaly wondering about autogenics issue. And as well as that what do you think about The Secret movie.  Sorry for my bad English but I tried to write it as perfect as I can. Greetings :)

The Law of Attraction is a lot like @Pinocchio mentioned. It's meant to move you to deeper levels of growth and fulfillment and to help you meet your destiny. The Secret tends to put it as, "You can manifest all the material wealth you want." This is a very distorted and limited viewpoint on Law of Attraction. What you really desire is the emotion behind manifesting those things. You will manifest whatever the higher self thinks will be of the greatest benefit to your expansion. If that means breaking the cycle of valuing your significance based on external circumstances, the law of attraction may manifest a job loss. It's always going to be positive, even if it seems very negative.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

The Law of Attraction can also be viewed as a way to take advantage of your inherent biases and simply acquire more focus in your life. If you are focused on achieving a certain outcome, it is more probable that outcome is going to be achieved. Of course, it is an exaggeration to say those things are guaranteed. 

@Emerald Wilkins Really good point.

Indeed emotional states are reflected. If you are constantly worrying, you probably will attract more worries. If you are in self-love, people start to be really nice to you. 

I experienced surprisingly in a month that people who first kind of hated me now treating me like jesus. Not egoïc ment. That was so mind-blowing that I believed even more in the law of attraction.  

If you focus 20 min a day on a experience you want to have, you get a specific feeling while you have that. That feeling will be reflected back to you maybe in what you exactly imangined. But it is really hard to hold that exact feeling for a year, so it is not worth trying.

Repeating the word 'abundance' for some months 24/7 will manifest wealth/money btw.

Life is when awareness hides in the idea of personal experience. ~ Matt Kahn