Grant NZ

- Enlightenment. Theory of who we are?

2 posts in this topic

I'm just wanting to here from people who have had enlightenment experiences, about who they think we really are.  I have not had an enlightenment experience myself but I can see that there is no me and that there must be some consciousness that is experiencing my life. I have learnt not to believe in anything until i have experienced it myself. But so far I have found the things Leo say are true, which is why I am willing to take his advice and any other advice I can get to lead me in the right direction to enlightenment. I can understand how enlightenment must be a direct experience and you cannot think your way to it, but using our mind/ego can direct us. From what I've watched this stuff can only be a theory to me right now, like the fact that we are reality itself. But if anyone has had an experience like this, I'm wondering if this consiousness that we are is naturally unaware of itself, and because it is so real its imagination/hullicination part has created this reality we percieve to be so real to us. And although it may have not intentionally created reality and life evolving within it, this life that has evolved can be used as a tool for it to become aware of itself. And the more advanced the life is, the easier it is for it to become enlightened. And I wonder if this could be true then the consciousness could be aware of itself for eternity, even after death. What does anyone think of this? Especially the part about god consciousness naturally not being aware of itself and needing reality (something percievable) to do so.

Conciousness, mind and reality are the same field, reality is conciousness, so conciousness (god) is experiencing itself.

awareness can't be unaware, life is the experience so is not unintentional (almost for me)

become enlightened means to be yourself, so animals are not less enlightened in fact they are living their life fully, have no mind to trick them.

YES conciousness is even after death but not the way that you can imagine...

Edited by Vingger

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.-