Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pluto

Gluten - The Science

5 posts in this topic

If you had to pick one thing to remove from your diet to become healthier and happier it should be gluten. It is the absolute worst thing for the body/mind.

B R E A T H E

@pluto Thanks for sharing this.

Any information on how to heal/prevent celiac disease is welcome.

I feel constant (subtle) pain in my stomach (left) for now 4 years. It reduced a lot when I've stopped gluten few months ago.

I haven't eat red meat since almost 10 years, I wonder if that helps with regenerating stomach cells.

37 minutes ago, Soulbass said:

@pluto Thanks for sharing this.

Any information on how to heal/prevent celiac disease is welcome.

I feel constant (subtle) pain in my stomach (left) for now 4 years. It reduced a lot when I've stopped gluten few months ago.

I haven't eat red meat since almost 10 years, I wonder if that helps with regenerating stomach cells.

Hope this helps https://draxe.com/celiac-disease-symptoms/

B R E A T H E

@pluto great video, thanks for sharing!

@Soulbass with Celiac's the best cure is unfortunately avoidance. Fortunately it is one of the autoimmune diseases that can be controlled by changing dietary habits. The list of gluten-free products is longer than the one containing them. 

I believe there is no cure so far but it can definitely be controlled.  

That being said, it could be other complications of GIT, your GP would be able to assess that. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus