Ross

Pick-up Did Not Go So Well...

26 posts in this topic

@Natasha Will this work if he just wants to get laid every weekend? Seems like relationship advice. Good relationship advice! But still, just relationship advice:)

14 hours ago, Nomad said:

@Natasha Will this work if he just wants to get laid every weekend? Seems like relationship advice. Good relationship advice! But still, just relationship advice:)

Edited by Natasha

@Natasha Sorry, this sounds like bollocks:)  Guys, never take advice on how to catch a fish from a fish.

You haven't been in a university lately, have you?

Stop overthinking. Focus on having fun, giving love and become outcome independent.

Watch simple pick up! These guys say the dumbest things "Hi I have a boner" to a girl. They receive pretty cool reactions.....

Great responses people!

I find pick up quite tough in nightclubs also because I think I'm giving my intentions away. What I mean is that I'm like the only one who is wandering around the club trying to find a girl and people notice that (I think). So I might get a rep as being slightly creepy, which I don't like.

@Ross Change the frame from kreepy dude to the dude that know everyone.. Hit the blokes up and be the life of the party, even give them a hand.