mohdanas

Help me plan my career? Puppyface

4 posts in this topic

My newfound ( two years old ) passion is "Understanding" , I am a morally driven person and I want to develop a business around it to establish myself financially. 

The field that I found most fascinating is psychology and self help. ( my core passion of learning is now to understand human being and how we should live both alone and together as well as personal growth across all areas of life )

I want to provide authentic life changing value than materialistic value to people, I care more about manufacturing of human being and the world than Iphone, so I quitted working with my father selling artificial jewelry. 

Now, What path should I take to establish my career?

Some Facts about me, I am 26 years old with undergraduate in business marketing, with two years of trauma, depression, anxiety,  tension headaches, migraine headaches, low self-esteem, eating disorder and being overweight, ( so understanding of what it feels like ) and after studying brief psychology and "Self Help" for like a year , I am reconditioning myself and gradually improving without mood stabilizers or anti depressant. ( love Spirituality, bless to be in India, perhaps been most helpful to me ) 

So, Now to Business

So far, I have the vision of establishing "Personality Development Institute" teaching all sort of self help related skills and I want your help to plan me start my journey. 

What I Thought So Far

I can start with this and later build capital, expertise and network to build the institute. 

What can I start with?

1. Virtually, I want to start with a personal brand on the internet @ youtube, blog and social media and hope to earn through this. ( learning digital marketing, content creation and writing for this ) - P.S.  I believe this will challenge and develop myself in communication, writing, marketing and creativity and digital world overall. 

Questions

- Anybody have any expertise of this, and can provide me with some tips, challenges or insights I should be aware about? ( Important Questions ) 

- Can I earn like $500 a month through youtube channel by posting content in self help? ( I see pretty crowded ) 

2. Physically, I am looking forward to help people one on one, for this in my research I found out that I should I opt for either life coaching or counseling psychology?  or perhaps both? 

Questions

- Which is better choice between counseling psychology and life coaching if,

#1 I want to get deep understanding to make myself more effective in helping my clients reach their goals as well as recondition their negative thoughts or state of mind.

#2 I want to get better income.

#3 Will make me better at overall personality development 

#4 If I opt for say counseling psychology then will also going for life coaching provides me with substantial new learning? 

Anything where you teach people 

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

1 hour ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Anything where you teach people 

I  have started doing this with friends & family.