Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Samir

If it meant to be it will happen!

10 posts in this topic

Sometimes it gets really hard to deal with every situation in life, despite I started to believe more that this is how spossed to be and nothing can be done about it as everything happens for a reason and there are no accident in life and whatever shows in our life teache us a lesson. So if it’s really the case? then we shouldn’t be worry about anything at all since we have no choice. However, on the other hand our minds and thoughts create our reality which we call it also destiny! 

Edited by Samir

That’s just a construct we developed to feel more in control of life. 

Everything has a “cause”, not a reason. 

Our mind does construct reality (but not in the way you’re using it). Our thoughts also don’t create reality. 

Destiny kind of exists, in the notion that humans don’t have free will.

But even if its meant to happen you can still decide on how you are going to act on it and take 100% responsibility i would say it's better to at least try instead of giving up before getting started 

Edited by BjarkeT

2 minutes ago, BjarkeT said:

But even if its meant to happen you can still decide on how you are going to act on it and take 100% responsibility i would say it's better to at least try instead of giving up before getting started 

That’s also not true. Again, we have no free will so the notion of “responsibility” is rather illusory. 

There is also no such thing as “meant to be”. 

@Thanatos13 so you should just stop doing anything? 

Also I didn't claim anything to be true i just suggested what I thought would be best to do (regardless if it's meant to be) and I don't believe in meant to be

Edited by BjarkeT

8 minutes ago, BjarkeT said:

@Thanatos13 so you should just stop doing anything? 

Also I didn't claim anything to be true i just suggested what I thought would be best to do and I don't believe in meant to be

No free will doesn’t mean “don’t do anything”, it just means that you never really had the choice you thought you did.

That’s a belief based off a predisposition. No free will has nothing to do with responsibility.

WE are responsible for our action and non action because either way those actions and non actions effect us, others, the world. 

Responsiblity is its own action and not dependent on any concept, idea, theory, or any other form of abstraction. Freedom from these abstractions becomes its own action of responsibility.

IM SURE U GUYS SEE THIS?

Edited by Faceless

@Thanatos13 all information we are learning today inspire new thoughts, new thoughts lead to new choices, new choices leave to new behaviour and new behaviour lead to new experience and then experience creat new emotion and new emotion inspires new thoughts which calls evolution, so means: the way how we think it can come to action so in that sense we create our own reality/destiny based on our thoughts and thefore we have to be careful how think!

@BjarkeT I am not saying not take any action or responsibilities but what I am expressing here that whatever happens to our life such as anyone come to our life or leave from our life is, it’s meant to be and no reason to worry that it should have been any different.

Edited by Samir

Ultimately everything is in divine order, there are infinite possibilities yes which we can choose which in return reflect reality to create the illusion of free will but ultimately there is no difference. When we trust all that is, we become in divine resonance with all that is as the absolute is infinite and infinite = infinite.

See everything as a lesson, and enjoy :)

As Above So Below

B R E A T H E