cle103

Chakras for Personal Development & Enlightenment (progress, issues and gold fish)

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I wanted to provide some infos that might be helpful or at least interesting for anyone considering kundalini/chakras as a path towards personal development and awakening. 

Preface: I chose to focus on chakras cause in my last three mushroom trips they were a prevalent topic. On my last trip I had an opening of my throat chakra which felt like fucking gold fish was swimming vividly in my throat (not pleasant). Since then I noticed how effective chakra work can be for personal development. 

Example: After my throat chakra opened, I had much less problems with communicating. Especially in the domain of my Life Purpose, which was beautiful. Since then I went on to work on my heart chakra as its the most important one to work on (as pointed out in one of the books on Leo's booklist). I realized how much "real love" was lacking from my life. I consider myself pretty rational and more of an emotional ice cube, but that cracked me up...

Loving Kindness meditation is HUGE. 

I am now much more vulnerable. I feel alive. I get affected by other ppls emotions. When I see homeless men I almost feel like crying cause I feel so sorry for them. Heck, I even I cried because I sensed the suffering of my mother after texting with her. 

Also the solar plexus chakra works great for confidence and overall well being. Strongly recommended.

I think it's quite amazing what effects chakras have on ones personal development. It seems to speed things up alot. Some of my double standards and lies got pointed out to me pretty damn harshly and evoked quite a bit of pain. The kind of pain that makes you not do this shit again... 

Now let me sneek in some questions for the ones of you who have some experience in this domain: 

• I feel like I made a lot of progress in the last months, however I also feel super tired. I get between 7 and 8 hours on a week night, my diet is clean and on point, I do Yoga daily and I hit the gym 4 times/week. However in the late afternoon I get tired as shit. I then take a 15 minute nap which makes things a little better but after dinner I am pretty much done. Like no energy left. Does anyone have suggestions for that?
  • Also, I never opened a chakra "sober" I only get a pleasant feeling and then the effects show in my life which is awesome, however did anyone of you open a chakra whilst "regular practise"? If so, how? And is it a necessity in order to reach a kundalini awakening? 
  • Also what are your favorite techniques for chakras? I do the standard visualizing and so on, but I also heard that singing and sounds work well, however I have no experience on that and I don't want to waste to much time as my energy is limited.

Thanks in advance. 

Much Love and have a great day!

@cle103 no problem with using psychedelics, but don’t try to run away from emotional labour. Without years of emotional labour, you’re not going to master anything. Guaranteed. If you’re trying to do yoga, you need to be very disciplined with yourself and do it everyday for many years to see results. No other way. Btw if you have Leo’s book list, make sure not to overlook the books in the success and productivity section. I’ve found them very important even with my yoga practice.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

I opened my heart chakra "accidentally" as I felt pressure and anxiety in my chest and just kept feeling it and then it ended up opening after some time with a rush of energy. I think you're supposed to have chakras well balanced before kundalini awakening or you'll just have troubles.

@YaNanNallari Yes for sure, one will get in trouble when chakras are out of balance and you open up your navel chakra. :D I was just wondering if a complete opening is necessary or if it's enough if you can just have the pleasant feeling before awakening the kundalini.