Insights and Ramblings: My Path to Enlightenment

47 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@ZenBlue You.

Hmmm ok

2 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Love is Everything. 

Actual Love is what THIS is. It's you. 

Do self inquiry not by thinking sit still and feel just feel. Pure sensations. 

I can tune into the sensations and feeling the love, but I guess it's just something I can't seem to describe or put into words.

Powered By Love

So stay as it. Drop thinking about what you are. Feel what you are. Be IT you always are IT. Peace of cake. 

4 minutes ago, ZenBlue said:

I can tune into the sensations and feeling the love, but I guess it's just something I can't seem to describe or put into words.

You can't solve it with your mind. It will make sense after you get it, not before. Just be. And notice how much resistance there is to just being. You will sit and feel. And you may get anxious and start thinking. Then you will go seeking again, because how can it be so simple, how can it be so simple where you just sit and be.

Try it. Just sit and be. Bet the mind will drag you away from yourself.

3/4/2020 Wednesday

I have been seeing a lot of synchronicities every single day for the past few months. On a daily basis, I see numbers such as 1111, 333, 444, 777 etc...  I am receiving these signs from the universe. I haven't fully interpreted everything that's been coming to me, but the general message I got was that I am on the right path. I am being divinely guided so I need to let go of negative thoughts and emotions. I need to be more present and aware. The world works in mysterious ways. I need to balance myself between the spiritual and physical realm. I'm getting better at letting go the need to know.

There is a constant battle going on within me. This same inner battle is going on in everyone else as well and this manifests into this world in many ways. This battle is between the light and the dark. The battle between positive and negative energy. Sometimes I am in high vibrations and get into very euphoric states. This is the state everyone is striving to be in. I'm not able to hold this state for long periods of time however. Sometimes I'm attacked fiercely by negative energy and I do get affected by it. When this happens, I am in lower vibrations and I receive a lot more negative thoughts. This puts me into a lower energetic state and causes me to engage in a lot of low consciousness behavior. I have come a long way from how I used to be though. I don't stay in these lower states for long. There is a constant pull between the positive and negative. I'm able to reach higher vibration states more frequently, and I'm able to stay there longer regardless of my circumstances and whatever is going on around me.

I have made immense levels of progress on my self-actualization journey. I need to take the time to step back and appreciate where I am and how far I've come. There is no destination to reach, and it's all about the journey. Enjoy the journey and the process. Be present in the moment and be grateful for what you have. It's so easy to get caught up in trying to achieve the goal or get to the specific thing. That becomes an endless chase of going after the next thing without ever being happy where you are. We have no limits, so there is no ultimate place we can reach. We are absolutely limitless. So just enjoy the journey because there is no place to get to. Life is infinite.

Powered By Love

3/6/2020 Friday

Today I am tuned into higher vibrations. I am in a state of euphoria and gratitude. I feel the high of life that has been described by many highly conscious people. I am also aware I need to remain grounded and stabilize my emotions because if I let it ride too high, then the energy will come crashing down and I will get pulled into a lower vibration state. I know this from direct personal experience where I have gone through that cycle many times throughout my life.

Since I have been meditating regularly for 4 years now, I am able to ground myself and regulate my emotions a lot better than I used to. I am also aware of not letting my emotions get too high or too low. Instead, now I am able to feel this euphoric state and maintain it for longer periods of time without letting it ride too high. As I sit here typing this, I am able to enjoy the simple pleasure of just sitting and breathing. How wonderful it feels just to even be able to breathe fresh air.

I am so grateful to be alive in this present moment and to be able to enjoy so much undeserved privilege. I am aware that I have been blessed deeply in life just by being born in the USA, and being alive in this current time period. I have a fully functioning and healthy body. That is something most people take for granted, but that in itself is a privilege. A healthy body is a luxury, not a right. In this current time period, I am living far better off than kings from hundreds of years ago. How blessed I am to be alive today.

Thank you God for blessing me with a wonderful life. God, universe, the higher self, consciousness, whatever you want to call it... all points back to the same thing. Life is a miracle and is something I have a deep appreciation for. Life is amazing.

Powered By Love

3/10/2020 Tuesday

Seeing through the illusion (Maya). I have learned to see past the many layers of illusions created by society.

My third eye is open and I'm still working on improving my ability to use it. My experience hasn't been mystical and glamorous like how it's portrayed. It feels rather ordinary and mundane. The feeling of using the third eye is very similar to day dreaming or using imagination in your mind. It is like I see things in my minds eye and I have an inner knowing about things. I receive thoughts and information that resonate as true within me. I now see beyond the illusions of society. Sometimes as soon as I wake up I have insights come pouring into me.

The human world is an incredibly dark and mad world. Most of society has gone insane. Sometimes, the people who are the most sane look insane to society, and the people who look the most sane in society are actually the most insane of them all. I do not demonize and criticize the world because this insanity is born from ignorance and fear, yet it is terrifying because there is so much destruction and pain as a result of this madness. I am not above any of it, as I have contributed to the insanity during my period of ignorance. Now I am still attached to my ego and I enjoy the luxuries of the human world. I have a deep love and compassion for humanity because in between all the madness, there is still some good left in the world. Humans have an endless capacity to be evil and an endless capacity to be good. I am not separate from any of it so I do not have any right to demonize or judge it.

By learning to accept myself as I am, I am better able to accept the world as it is. Judge less, and forgive more. That is the essence of love. 

Powered By Love

@ZenBlue How did you open your third eye?

I'm in the process of opening mine now. I've only opened it fully once on LSD, otherwise it's just cracking and slightly popping but no full opening.

@Raptorsin7 I didn't do any one specific thing to open it. It happened naturally as a by product of many little things that happened over time. For instance, I have been meditating regularly now for 4 years. Also I have experimented with some psychedelics. Even around 8 years ago I had a profound experience while raving on MDMA. It was really random and unexpected, but I remember in that moment I felt so much love for the world and realized how deeply connected we all were. Back then I wasn't really into spirituality and I didn't know it was an awakening experience.

Also I was meditating regularly by accident during my teen years while I was in high school. This happened by accident because I had some mild insomnia where I couldn't fall asleep easily. Many nights I would lie in bed for 2 - 3 hours just observing my thoughts. I didn't know back then, this was a form of meditation, also known as the do nothing meditation. So I think by the time I really started to dive deeper and become serious about spirituality, I had already had a few small moments of awakening throughout the years.

I think now it's because I have accumulated a lot of these small awakening moments over time that my third eye is open and I am able to see more clearly. I still have times where I go into lower consciousness states, and I would say I still have to work on strengthening my third eye. But, yes I still get many profound insights coming in on a regular basis.

Powered By Love

@ZenBlue Hmm, maybe we have a different definition.

I also get profound insights and see the world differently, but i don't consider my third eye opened. Maybe i want my crown shakra opened, and i've been mislaebling the chakras?

How do you know if your third eye is open?

@Raptorsin7 Well for me personally, it's because I get an inner knowing. I can describe it like being a mind's eye. It is an inner eye within you that gives you a sense of being able to see the reality of human nature. You can watch and observe how people are acting and creating these false illusions and stories. And when you are outside of it, it is so clear what they are doing yet they seem to be totally unaware of the illusions being played out.

Powered By Love

3/11/2020 Wednesday

Take back your power by acknowledging and owning up to the creator within. All of us have a divine being within us. Everything that happens to us is happening within us. We tend to attribute all of our emotions and life's problems to the world outside of us, but that is just an illusion. When a person is born into this world as an infant, that infant has no attachments to anything. The infant does not know what anything is. The infant learns to create meanings to objects and attaches to those meanings over time as a byproduct of the environment it grows up in. The outside environment has an influence on a person as they grow and develop, but it is within that person that everything is created. A person who is fully enlightened and awake has fully acknowledged the creator within and thus is not influenced by the outside world anymore.

For example, we like to think a person has stolen from me, so therefore I am angry. It is easy to create a story in your head that this object is yours and a person has violated your rights by stealing what you have called yours. Then from this story that is played within you, you produce an emotion that we label as anger. If you observe this carefully, then you realize the emotion is created within you. The outside force did not cause you to be angry. You created the anger from within. The outside world did not create the meaning and attachments you have to your objects. You created the stories, and the meanings from within.

Happiness then, can never be obtained from anything outside of us. People are constantly in search of happiness and mistakenly believe that happiness comes from the things outside of them. Happiness is merely a label to describe a feeling. This feeling is created and happens within you. You do not need any external validation to create the feeling of happiness. Just decide you want to be happy and create that feeling from within. You can then simply be with that feeling without letting outside factors dictate how you feel within. You do not need anyone's permission to be happy. Decide for yourself that you are happy and be it.

There is no need to suffer because the suffering is created from within. Let go of the attachment to suffering and release it.

Powered By Love

3/13/2020 Friday

Many people are in a state of uncertainty and fear due to the Coronavirus going around. WHO has declared it a pandemic and many people are in a panic over this issue. While it's important to take precautions and do what you can to protect yourself, panicking will not help anyone. I understand where it's coming from though. Fear spreads just like a virus and often times it spreads faster and causes more damage than any disease. Something like this disrupts the world and breaks through the illusion of control. People are faced with the stark reality of how little they actually have control over and must deal with the uncertainty of life.

The panicking and hoarding of toilet paper stems from the need to feel a sense of control. Although I do not know what the outcome of this disease will be, I am remaining at ease. No one knows how long this virus will continue to spread and if a cure will be made readily available soon. Whatever the outcome, human beings have proven to be an incredibly resilient and creative species. In the end, everything has a way of working out.