abrakamowse

How To Create Revenue From A Website

6 posts in this topic

Any tips about good affiliate programs? What are the best options to generate revenue?

I am thinking in creating a website to offer graphic design work, my idea is also to make illustrations. 

I was thinking in having the website working with the regular stuff about design and illustration and having a blog where I will teach how to draw to those who are beginning and share WIP of comics I am doing and children books I am designing and illustrating, to generate content and traffic.

Then I will be adding more stuff little by little, probably I will create a youtube channel with tips about illustration and design.
Probably I will take @Leo Gura life purpose program, but I need to generate some income first, hehehe..
:P

Any advice will be greatly appreciated!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

20 hours ago, Haris Pipinis said:

Hi there,

I think that to earn money from a website you need a good idea and digital marketing skills.Since you have the idea but no money why don't you take a course in Coursera about digital marketing in order to acquire the skills to monitor the performance of your website and understand the market you are entering?

Best wishes for success.

Thank you very much Haris, that's a good idea. Sometimes the response is in front of me and I can't see it.

I'm just registered to a course called "Introduction to Marketing"
^_^

Thanks!!!!

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

You can create packages of different illustration files and sell them on your website. You would also be able to create blog posts and videos for introductory courses that you will share for free. This will attract people who want to learn about graphic design and they will then become your customers because of the value you have provided for free.

You can then create premium courses for advanced techniques and strategies and sell them as part of a monthly membership subscription where you produce new content regularly. This method seems to be one of the better digital product revenue models.