Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tecladocasio

Ego , awarenness ( share )

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys , I really want some feedback and if you want to share yours experiences that relate to what i am going to talk , I apreciate 

Taking this path of truth , meditation I'm in a phase that i became very aware of all the ego trying to act in all kinds of situations , and sometimes this makes me feel very frustated . When I say ''all kinds of situations'' I realy mean ALL situations , doesn't matter if i'm with friends or a stranger , and its been very hard . It's like i feel all the tension of the ego . Sometimes is hard even to talk , i'm not saying that i REALLY struggle , but the tiniest things or the most subtle things is perceved . 

Really want to hear some experience , if someone already passed throught it , thank you !

Are you frustrated because you are trying to change reality or control reality?  Don’t do that.  You wanna accept the Ego and just watch it.  Everything that happens is reality.  It’s the Ego that is trying to repress the Ego, so don’t do that.  Just watch the Ego and just watch your bad behavior and traits when you do them.  All you wanna do is shine the light of awareness on reality.  What’s real could not have happened any other way.  So, don’t judge or fight what’s real.  It’s like banging your head against a brick wall.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor @Faceless  Thank you , an exercise that I do in my daily life and in meditation is seeing that you can't really control the thought , actions etc . And what i've notice is that realising this is really tenseless in a sense that all actions just happens espontaneously , without friction ... The friction come from the ''controller'' 

Thanks