OhHiMark

Embracing this sitation

7 posts in this topic

I had the opportunity to interview for an wonderful job working on luxury resorts across the globe. *It all went wrong when I gave the job far too much of my energy, we didn't have anything for over a week so that was a week of constantly going over the interview in my head, what I did right and wrong and it drained me, I became consumed by getting away from my current Life (running away if you will) from money problems, my house mate, and living somewhere with clear waters.

I received the 'I'm sorry but..' email this morning but quickly felt much better when I stuck on some Tony Robbins, the thing that's getting to me most is that we have a facebook group and everyone is now posting where they're being shipped too.

I'm trying to stay positive, learn from this and keep moving forwards so posting here is just for some extra advice really. It's only a job but too me it was the escape from my current Life which was appealing, this shows I have some things to fix.

*If there's one thing I've learned it's that giving too much energy to a particular thing can only end one way.

Edited by OhHiMark

become a strategic mother-fucker yo!:D

THIS IF LIFE, AKA WAR! ARE YOU GOING TO JUMP ON THE BATTLE FIELD WITH NO PLAN? NOT YOU! THIS IS WHERE STRATEGY COMES INTO PLAY!

Thanks guys, just what I needed. Thanks for the vid, had a Leo binge this morning and it really helped.

I had another interview this morning and another on Friday (well recruitment day) I am now strategically planning how I can use my own initiate to move abroad and use my skills there on my own terms.

Sometimes it good just to be listened too!

I'd say you are on a very good path already when this doesn't throw you in a victim mood! Keep going:)

@OhHiMark

Nothing else to do but learn what to do better in the future and then move on. There's always another job, even if it means you don't get to be on vacation 24/7 while the rest of us work ;)

2 hours ago, vibrate said:

I'd say you are on a very good path already when this doesn't throw you in a victim mood! Keep going:)

That's it! I've been through what I thought was the worlds worst heartbreak with an ex but laugh when I look back at it. It's interesting how that with news like my job rejection we take it as if our bodies are physically under attack or in danger. Nothing in my world has change aside from receiving news that I'm not going to get a job I never had, or knew about a few weeks back.. 

2 hours ago, aurum said:

@OhHiMark

Nothing else to do but learn what to do better in the future and then move on. There's always another job, even if it means you don't get to be on vacation 24/7 while the rest of us work ;)

Onwards and upwards. But yes, working on a 5 star resort with no rent for several months wouldn't have been so bad. Anyway I'm back in the game, applying for actual jobs and planning my next move.

Edited by OhHiMark