Slade

The Power of Getting Clarity in Your Mind First

2 posts in this topic

"Before I put a sketch on paper, the whole idea is worked out mentally. In my mind I change the construction, make improvements, and even operate the device. Without ever having drawn a sketch I can give the measurements of all parts to workmen, and when completed all these parts will fit, just as certainly as though I had made the actual drawings. It is immaterial to me whether I run my machine in my mind or test it in my shop. The inventions I have conceived in this way have always worked. In thirty years there has not been a single exception. My first electric motor, the vacuum wireless light, my turbine engine and many other devices have all been developed in exactly this way." - Nikola Tesla 

Something that’s been helpful in my journey of discovering my purpose is contemplation and visualization. The quote above pretty much gets the point across. If you just sit down, close your eyes, and think about what you want something amazing happens. Save the time and energy and get clear in your mind first, then make your purpose a reality. 

So tell me about it  ,  How do you contemplate  ? Do you sit in the chair and think about it  ? For how long do you visualize?  

I have realized now that if you want amazing results ,  you have to get good visualizing with no exception  !  It's a must have skill  ! 

Clarity is important 

Key insight