Slifon

First experience with salvia divinorum x5

6 posts in this topic

The guy from the store told me that I had to take two hits from the pipe, the first hit was going to open the receivers so the brain can accept the salvia.
I went to the bathroom because I was in a hotel that didn't allow smoking. I put the first hit in the pipe, but because I did not understand exactly what he told me I thought I would not need another hit. So I went into the shower and my friend Thomas was outside the shower to watch me. I took the first hit and hold it for 10 seconds, I did not understand something I got up because I was sitting and went outside, I was a feeling dizzy but I did not feel the effects of salvia and so I decided to take the second hit. I went into the bathroom again and I went back to the shower with the pipe in my hands, this time outside the shower was sitting  Thomas and my friend Saida, sitting on their knees and watching me.
I took the second hit, I tried to hold it for a little bit but I started coughing, so I probably did not accept all the dose.
I walked out of the shower and saw Saida with Thomas looking at me, they  were still seated, I gave the pipe to Saida and because I had not understood yet if salvia had kicked in I spoke and told them something that I dont remember to break the ice, they looked strange at me and I started to feel as if the skin from my face is melting and as if the bathroom is getting smaller  because the bathroom was small enough, I opened the door and I went outside when I got out of the bathroom  I forgot where am I but I did not freak out I also forgot that I did Salvia. I started walking in the room but I could not walk normally as if the floor was moving, I felt something bothering me but I did not know what bothered me, I was pulling my shirt and at the same time I did not realize I was doing it so I thought something was pulling my shirt. I thought I had something in my face and I was trying to get it out but I did not have something. I started making moves without having control, and I thought that I was going to do things  without doing it and that the time was going to pass with me just as a viewer, I was afraid that I will do something bad because I didn't have the control, and I thought something would hurt me, I generally believed and felt that something bad had been done but I did not know what it was. The time started to pass very strangely. I thought it was a dream, and that I must die to wake, but I remembered that this was reality and then I was scared more, I fell on my knees because I knew I could not control my movements and started touching my head with both hands but it was not me the one controling my hands, Saida who was lying beside me asked me if I was okay but because I did not want to scare her I said I was okay, they told me that I said that with an angry face and that I looked as if I expected something to attack me, I felt that something was going to attack me and did not know what, I just wanted all of this to end and that moment it ended, it lasted about 4 minutes, but still I was not quite normal wet. After about 10 minutes I was totally normal.

I think that it was a good experience, even though I was scared. I decided that the next time I will be more prepared, and I will try to surrender more. If anyone has any advise to give or generally something to say please share.

Thanks. 

Edited by Slifon

Your experience sounds about in line with most salvia experiences I've heard, which is to say, awful.  

Salvia sucks

It makes you delirious and feels like everything is spinning to the left

I have seen it described as a dog trapped into chasing its own tail and I agree. I bought about 20 doses, hated it and let any friend give it a go - some people went back for seconds but nobody wanted thirds ! LOL

4 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Salvia is amazing.  Those who haven’t done it shouldn’t criticize it.

I have done it, maybe 10 times

maybe 10 more people did it

nobody liked it

you are the first person I have ever encountered that had a single good thing to say about it 

I tell no lie, I understand people that like it can be out there but I believe you are a very rare type of person if you like salvia

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Check out my trip reports.

According to your levels I was always hit at level 4 or 5 but never enjoyed a single second. I never felt like I brought back anything worthwhile either. I can't speak for my friends' deepest thoughts on their experiences I could just remember the looks on everyone's faces. I started to warn people before taking it not to hate me if they didn't like it, every single person seemed to hit about level 4 or level 5, a few acted like they liked it, we did not believe them, so we all tried to offer them more but they really did not want anymore. We offered to give them our left over salvia which they intentionally left behind.

We all hated it and most people don't even want to talk about it, like we all shared a horrible experience. 

oh yeah and i took it about 10 times solo, trying to find something in it

always spinning to the left, sometimes hearing these "la la la" pixie voices in my mind, and usually the room I was in was replaced with black.

at best I came to the conclusion maybe  myths of pixie creatures came from salvia and that is a rubbish "epiphany"

but I do understand a rare kind of person may get more from it