Monkey-man

Whats your thoughts on Tom Campbell?

7 posts in this topic

(its first out of 18 parts video on youtube) there are many more on his channel

what do you think about Tom Campbell and his theory of everything? its mind-blowing, this dude is hardcore

he's a physicist who studied out of body experiences for 30 years or so and visited many alternative realities.

he tried to explain reality, esp. quantum mechanics and consciousness using both objective experiments and subjective out-of-body experiences

basically these are just some notes from his theory from video: (anyone read his book?what can u add from there?)

• We live in VR, its just how universe works, as a VR
  • VR is consciousness and its one
  • Everything is non-physical 
  • All is one reality but consists from many layers of parallel realities
  • Reality has its objective rules to operate at all, but there is no objective world in traditional terms, any experience is subjective, therefore world is subject to constant change due to differences of individual perception
  • It explains what consciousness has to do with theories of quantum mechanics and relativity (watch video)
  • All is coded information (binary 10101010)
  • Everything you perceive is information that translates to you in forms 
  • Information is consciousness
  • Consciousness is one and its everything
  • Its evolving
  • Consciousness is finite and learns itself
  • There are many parallel realities outside our world and he visited many of them through out of body
  • He also visited past and future
  • Past is written in consciousness as a data and it exist as calculated probability
  • Future is calculated probabilities
  • Consciousness operates by free will, making random choices but chooses the better one for less entropy
  • Every single living organism has its own limited free will, coz consciousness is sort of outsourced throughout system but its one
  • Evolution happens by reducing entropy
  • Entropy never will go to zero, but evolution is going towards less entropy
  • Spiritual growth, higher consciousness, love reduce entropy
  • Fear, ego increases it
  • Its never-ending process without clear end. Why? it is just how this VR works
  • The goal of evolution is to always change and reduce chaos or disorder (entropy)
  • Life is about learning and growing, your soul stores data too
  • Everything stored as a data
  • Everything evolves, not only biological organisms but also souls and everything in the parallel realities
  • Good v evil is about reducing entropy vs increasing entropy
  • Reincarnation exists, you will get into new body sometime after death to learn more and enhance evolution further 
  • Animals reincarnate too
  • I guess karma or choices of your past life will affect where you gonna reincarnate next (its my speculation from his points)
  • He saw dead people (souls) in parallel realities
  • There are both nice and evil entities flying in the parallel realities (heaven and hell?)
  • There are many alternative realities with physical rules that are similar and not similar to our, in general parallel realities are less restricted in rules
  • You can get into trouble with evil entity in parallel reality during out of body, but it is unlikely, it is usually safe
  • His theory explains everything as he claims, science and religion, evolution, quantum mechanics and relativity theory and consciousness and both 'objective' and 'subjective' staff
Edited by Monkey-man

Tom is the man, and I think he's the real McCoy. My Big Toe might be the greatest introduction to metaphysics for the left-brained. Shame his work can be so dense to get into. The stuff gets weird though... really weird. I find it really fun that it turns out he's one of the physicists mentioned in the classic book Journeys out of the Body, by the 'father' of the OOB experience himself, Robert Monroe. 

@Arman can u mention some weird and interesting points about reality from his book?

1 hour ago, Monkey-man said:

@Arman can u mention some weird and interesting points about reality from his book?

Well perhaps one of the most grand implications it that all of reality is not only informational, but that this information database can be accessed by consciousness readily through intent, and that through intent one can effect the probably outcome of events and experience. He has workshops that engage in things like remote viewing and remote healing. What I do like however is that when you distill down his teachings to the most practical stuff, it is about making choices on a day to day and moment to moment level that help to raise your consciousness to 'become love' as he says. That means things like being kinder, letting go of fear and being in the world and interacting with people. No doctrines, no magic spells, just living. 

One weird and interesting thing is the implications as to to level of diversity of the realities out there, particularly non-physical realities. Each of them with their own unique ruleset, inhabited by its own life. One 'story' comes to mind, and I've been trying to hunt down the expert but I can't find the epub/mobi ebook version that I had, and I can't search through the PDF version. (For those who have read his work, its regarding 'The Big Cheese', a kind of demi-god of a certain realm, who was high upon the hierarchy of this particular space) I was hesitant to share it anyway because it's so silly and radical to anyone who is highly skeptical to anything non-physical, and it might be somewhat unjust to be presented outside of the context of the acutely step-by-step logical build up of these ideas that the books and lectures create- but his descriptions of some non-physical-realities are really fun. I'll leave those to be discovered by people themselves. If that leaves anyone hungry for fun stories, check out 'Journeys out of the Body' - which is purely the recount of some strange experiences that came upon a dude. It's a short and very easy, although potentially mind melting read. 

Edited by Arman