Peace and Love

My first experience interacting with my spirit guide!

2 posts in this topic

I wanted to share something exciting that happened to me recently. Maybe a few of you can relate! lol. Two days ago I made my first direct contact with my spirit guide. I woke up in the middle of the night and my brain was wired from reading my Eckart Tolle book, and I was repeating in my mind...I am consciousness not the ego ....when I noticed my hand started moving by itself...I wasn’t controlling it! Lol. Whatever the spirit was, was trying to get my attention. I sent reiki to it to make sure it was a positive entity. And on a regular basis I cleanse and smudge my bedroom. This spirit continued to stretch and flex different parts of my body...my wrists, hands, feet and legs. I was laughing and could feel it’s positive energy. It even jokingly lightly smacked my face a few times. I figured at the time it might have been one of my ex bfs since he knows how to Astro plane and visited me once before. This activity lasted for about an hour and I went back to sleep. I woke up the next morning and went to work and the spirit or whatever it was showed up again at my office and started stretching my wrists. I felt good because of the stretching from the night prior. I had better movement and energy. I asked Connie, who is my friend, Hypnotherapist and Reiki instructor to SEE what it was....it was a male spirit guide that apparently has a funny sense of humor and wit to it. Unfortunately I didn’t catch his name. I’m so glad my intuition was right. She also saw 5 other angels in the room with this spirit guide. (I’ve seen an angel once before but I have more of the Clair-cognizance ability..I receive downloaded information and guidance mentally).

Last night he came back at 5am and acted like some sort of physical therapist and I was doing all these crazy stretches. I’ve always had hip problems but from all the stretching activity that I’ve been doing there has been a huge improvement. I noticed that the spirit guide could only control my body if I completely surrendered in the moment mentally. And I could always make it stop. It was weird because even though I couldn’t physically see my guide It could read my thoughts and adjusted the movements if I thought it was hurting or I needed to stretch this muscle instead. Has anyone else had something like this happen?!? Lol

@egoeimai