saish

Mindfulness meditation with labelling vs meditate deeper technique

3 posts in this topic

So i have been meditating for more then a year now. I have being currently using the mindless meditation with labelling since a month now ,When i do use it i am not as present as i used to be when i was using meditating deeper technique. The thing is that i loose my presence when i 'savour' for 10 seconds ,whereas when i used the other technique it would make me refreshed and almost make me feel like a superhuman haha. So my question is which meditation technique do i use ? Which one of the both are powerful ? When leo says savour for 10 sec what exactly we have to do ? What i do is i just keep that thing in my awareness for 10 sec am i doing it right ?

Edited by saish

@saish the mind is always seeking the 'best'. More important is that you just do it.

If the mind comes up with arguments that your meditation practice is not effective, and you should try something else, then observe that thought. And let it pass. Or label it with something like 'mind-meditation-meta-chatter' :)

Easy choices, hard life. Hard choices, easy life.

Savoring means perceiving object non-stop in realtime like it's something new.

If you would see a falling asteroid you would look at it very attentively and not miss a second. That's savoring.

Put your effort to make mindfulness work rather than looking for the best technique. They all work, at least those that Leo explained. But only if you practice them diligently.