Blessed81

What If?

7 posts in this topic

When this short life ends, we see a sign pop up and say LEVEL 2, and we end up in some totally different type of life.  Or whqt is it just says GAME OVER.  What would you rather?  I feel like we are playing a game that we cannot win.  i told my roomate tonight, if when i die i dont get to see my dead puppy, i am gonna be pissed.  He says well what if you die and its just over and you didnt know any different?  What are your thoughts on the "afterlife"?  It seems everyone has their toatlly seperate beliefs.   Somewhat mind bogeling. 

Give this a watch if you get the chance. (:

Edited by Evilwave Heddy

13 hours ago, Blessed81 said:

What are your thoughts on the "afterlife"?

With all our scientific knowledge it could never be proved that a life after this one exists. There maybe some references which could be a sign that there could be a kind of an afterlife - but it's very vague. Even near death experiences could be explained with the release of dissociative drugs in our brain.

My personal conclusion is that I want to achieve a non-dual state of consciousness - so in any case it doesn't matter what happens because I know that all is one. ;-)

By the time I die I will be so ultra actualized that I stay here on earth. We are all energy, and I will be so advanced that my consciousness will stay here and I will be a ghost. In spiritual communities they'll call me a tulpa or even angel. I will guide all the young souls searching for truth and meaning until the end of earth, I will be the invisible spirit guide whispering you the right direction into your ear when you are lost and at crossroads of life. 

YOU WILL NOT DIE! EVER! 

:)

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com