abrakamowse

Gentle Pressure On The Forehead

9 posts in this topic

I know the third eye is in the forehead, but I always felt that pressure on it, like someone gently pushing it. Mostly when I have some idea I think is new, or a concept or when I find the answer to a question.

I was just wondering if anyone had that and if there's some other interpretations.

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

I have had something like that happen a few times, during meditation is when I notice it mostly. One time there was a sensation of so much pressure I almost felt afraid. At the time it bothered me that there was no one I could talk to about it! 

I have no idea what it was or even if it was my mind playing tricks on me, and I don't care enough to speculate. But you're not alone in the experience. 

@Anicko  Good to know, thanks for sharing!

:)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

This happens to me every time i meditate. And often my whole forehead gets a feeling of warm energy.

Edited by Fishy

Like the people before me, I usually feel the third eye pressure mostly while meditating. I've also had spontaneous "borders dissolving" / "tripping" experiences where after being aligned with (so essentially, living it and feeling it) all the heavy impact nature is going through every given moment, I started having an excruciating pain horizontally (from ear to ear) right across the middle of my skull. I believe this was a physical experience of the crown chakra energy.

@Fishy  @Miicat

Thanks guys for the comments!!! Very helpful!

Almost every time I meditate. It starts as a slight tingling and than it becomes a gentle pressure. If I focus my thoughts on it even during in the waking hours, the same thing happens, but it requires focus.Focusing on it for more than 20 seconds makes the pressure become so intense and widespread that parts of my head start to hurt really...really bad and I feel like my head is going to explode from the buzzing. That's why I avoid focusing on it. I also have noticed that using Vayu Mudra can lead to similar effects.

Note: It is said  that that means movement of energy in the energy body. It can mean that your chakra is opening, or that there is energy movement in it, it does not mean that it is developed. Energy work can be pretty tricky. :P

"If you immediately know the candle-light is fire then the meal was cooked along time ago"

Your third eye is opening :P Soon you will have supersensory perceptions and clairvoyance :D You will see what the mortal eye cannot perceive...

Thanks guy, now mostly when I go to bed to sleep. I feel in my head like something hot. Not hot, like is gonna burn, but energy-like.

I think that's the Crown Chakra, it's the first time that I feel it. I felt the third eye since I was a teen naturally.