Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sine

That weird moving picture on the blog with the mouse and the snake

4 posts in this topic

Leo posted a picture of a mouse and a snake on his blog. First the snake wants to eat the mouse and the mouse is scared, but then they both change their minds and have some sort of carresing-moment. I have been looking at that picture for a long time now and seriously.. I just don’t get it. Why has Leo called it true love? I really want to understand - can someone please explane it to me. Thank you.. 

First they play the role of prey and predator then the mouse senses the snake is about to eat it. How can that happen? Only if they're part of the same consciousness so they realise that and love each other. At least thats what i understood from that. . .

There's also the full circle thing with things like anxiety or frustration. You might try really hard to do something and you keep at it until you reach a point of positive surrender.

Perhaps love is being represented here by two seemingly opposing sides embracing and delighting in one another as if to point to the fact that there are no sides and boundaries? That's kind of how I took it.