Angelo John Gage

Sharing Actualized. Org

3 posts in this topic

I had mentioned previously in another post that I would use my social  media to help people become aware of Actualized.org. The only reason why I found this place was because a friend of mine told me about it, and I'm the kind of person who loves to share things I find very valuable to me. 

Since I've been watching Leo's videos and learning about all this stuff; I've changed dramatically, and rather quickly. Leo's work, and journey, basically verified what I was flirting with in my head for  a while, but had no way of rationalizing to myself because my Ego is extremely logic-based. 

I feel obligated to share what I have learned here with people in my social circle who follow me on YouTube, but, more importantly, my Twitter which is almost 30k followers.

I made this video to summarize what I learned (not too deep but deep enough) but also tell people to come here and watch Leo's videos on his YT channel.

I don't think this violates any terms as I doubled checked them because I am not promoting myself; in fact, I'm promoting this place. My YouTube is just me talking about random things and ideas, my website is just me to post random things, and I don't sell any products nor do I offer any services.

So I don't think this video is in any violation of the forum rules.

My intention with this video is to simply share what I've learned thus far and put it in such a way my audience can understand at their level. My Twitter is political in nature so I find it important to show these people how duality is causing the very problems they face politically, and to transcend political positions, as I have begun to do myself.

If you find it to be in violation, I will remove it, but I don't think it does and I hope more people come here, learn, and change their lives.

Thank you for being so passionate about doing this work.  The journey is long but very rewarding.  There are a lot of beliefs that need to be examined anew.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Angelo John Gage It’s actualy quite simple and doesn’t have to take long. 

Did you explore into freewill and the thinker, chooser, observer, decider yet?