Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pluto

Spinning sensation(Both directions) while in meditation

7 posts in this topic

I recently been getting back to meditating more often and i have noticed these days i can access deeper or purer states much more quickly than before. I guess because more activation is taking place on a collective level so due to more light we can enter purer states of consciousness more effortlessly?

In the past i have had these sensations, but not as powerful as they are now. I always get that familiar feeling, spinal-energetic pulsations, spinning/rotating sensations as if my physical body is rotating one direction and my being the other, i can even open my eyes and everything is vibrating similar to when one takes LSD yet in a more pure form and i would look at the ground and my body is completely still yet i literally feel my being spinning in both directions simultaneously yet there is no dizziness, the feeling actually feels great like i am floating/spiraling within a stream of energy. (The more still i remain or the less i feel my physical body the more powerful it becomes)

I remember i read a while back something about the MERKABA(light body) activating or re-aligning in place could cause this double-spin sensation to occur and others link it to Kundalini symptoms. Others say spinning or rotation in meditation happens at very advanced stage of meditation which is why i stated at the start of this post because it happens within 5 - 10 minutes? @AleksM I feel you may understand or have something for me on this?

Others are welcome to chime in as well

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

The first thing I thought of when I saw the title of this post was the Merkaba. I put a bit of time into studying that a while back. Seems to be like an energetic geometry for the development of the "light body", "astral body" or "subtle body", however you wanna address that. Whilst I haven't experienced the sensation of such obvious counter rotations personally, If I had, I would consider this evidence of the Mekaba. You would seem to have had a subtle energy experience of your body, for which there would be a geometrical shape. This is clearly described by Shinzen Young's 'Five ways to know yourself' primer. I'd be on the look out for an increase in lucid dream/ astral projection experiences in the future & would perhaps take this tme to learn more about about inducing & maintaining those kind of experiences as that is what the development of a light body as a "mystical chariot of ascension" would likely be used for (or whatever other descriptions people commonly ascribe to the word merkaba). I like the name "residual self image" for lucid dreams personally but perhaps there's a difference between the lucid dream body & an astral body that can be developed for astral projection via the merkaba. I have not had experiences that yet indicate a difference between lucid dreaming & astral projection but that could of course change.

39 minutes ago, Binary Encoded Sunset said:

The first thing I thought of when I saw the title of this post was the Merkaba. I put a bit of time into studying that a while back. Seems to be like an energetic geometry for the development of the "light body", "astral body" or "subtle body", however you wanna address that. Whilst I haven't experienced the sensation of such obvious counter rotations personally, If I had, I would consider this evidence of the Mekaba. You would seem to have had a subtle energy experience of your body, for which there would be a geometrical shape. This is clearly described by Shinzen Young's 'Five ways to know yourself' primer. I'd be on the look out for an increase in lucid dream/ astral projection experiences in the future & would perhaps take this tme to learn more about about inducing & maintaining those kind of experiences as that is what the development of a light body as a "mystical chariot of ascension" would likely be used for (or whatever other descriptions people commonly ascribe to the word merkaba). I like the name "residual self image" for lucid dreams personally but perhaps there's a difference between the lucid dream body & an astral body that can be developed for astral projection via the merkaba. I have not had experiences that yet indicate a difference between lucid dreaming & astral projection but that could of course change.

Thanks for the reply, i am drawn to the same thing as well. Merkaba stands out a lot. My dreams have also been quite lucid and strange lately i must say and from my experience lucid dream is where you are aware that you are dreaming (which happens to me a lot) and Astral Projection is when you leave the body completely(which only occurred a few times for me) and are able to go to other places and see whats going on in the world while the physical vessel is resting. Astral seems like a purer nature of reality where dreams seem more of a reflection or an inner-projected world of sorts.

Thanks again, appreciate it i will look into Merkaba more. I was all into this stuff when i first started going through an Awakening but i sidetracked because i did not continue meditation as often as i should of because i was in complete awe by the whole experience and it became all too powerful for me to handle as everything was hitting me all at once. I was getting universal downloads 24/7 and if i was not expressing it in some way i would feel overwhelmed.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Yeah, it's certainly easy to fall off the practise wagon when you have a day job & people you might not want to rock the boat with reality wise around you. I was dragged out of body during sleep paralysis once after I had woken from a lucid dream by a "shadow person" which I fondly think of as what some people might call a Djinn... & ended up going on a vivid inter-dimensional journey which seemed different to typical lucid dreams I've had in many senses & seemed as real as daily life (albeit the contents were unusual) but I did wake up from it as if a lucid dream was over. I've not had the experience of leaving my body, exploring & returning to it, so if astral projection is indeed a totally different phenomena, perhaps "activation of the merkaba" would be required for generating that astral body that is able to project beyond the "material". There may be a correlation there in my experience in the sense that I don't feel that I have had a "merkaba activation" experience & have never had a distinctive astral projection experience wherre I have left, explored the "flipside" of the waking world & returned to it. Perhaps the merkaba is exclusively for astral projection. If you've had an astral projection experience, did you feel that counter rotaing energy whirl before or after?

46 minutes ago, Binary Encoded Sunset said:

Yeah, it's certainly easy to fall off the practise wagon when you have a day job & people you might not want to rock the boat with reality wise around you. I was dragged out of body during sleep paralysis once after I had woken from a lucid dream by a "shadow person" which I fondly think of as what some people might call a Djinn... & ended up going on a vivid inter-dimensional journey which seemed different to typical lucid dreams I've had in many senses & seemed as real as daily life (albeit the contents were unusual) but I did wake up from it as if a lucid dream was over. I've not had the experience of leaving my body, exploring & returning to it, so if astral projection is indeed a totally different phenomena, perhaps "activation of the merkaba" would be required for generating that astral body that is able to project beyond the "material". There may be a correlation there in my experience in the sense that I don't feel that I have had a "merkaba activation" experience & have never had a distinctive astral projection experience wherre I have left, explored the "flipside" of the waking world & returned to it. Perhaps the merkaba is exclusively for astral projection. If you've had an astral projection experience, did you feel that counter rotaing energy whirl before or after?

I have very faint memory of these experiences as i was a young child but i remember vibrations and powerful waves of energy i am however sensing a familiarity to the spinning sensation now that i think about it but not as clear to say anymore. There is also this completely silent/bliss state when i was trying to do it as an adult then it would over-excite me and i would shift back to the vibration state. Its hard to put it into words or make any sense out of it. When i was a child it was more natural and effortless so it could have something to do with our purity and our alignments both physical and energetic.

B R E A T H E

Spinning or Rotations in meditation or involuntary movements in meditation happen due to, you meeting the cosmic Kundalini frequency.  Cosmic Kundalini is nothing but the God or OM or Nucleus of the cosmos, the cause of the creation.  When you match the cosmic frequencies, your kundalini vibrates and gets invoked (just vibrates and gets invoked not awakened). Due to this invoking of the kundalini, you will touch the deep layers of your soul in which THE TRAITS are stored. Then, you involuntarily make some body movements or spin your head or move your hands or rotate your hands or get up and naturally do yoga asanas or some even dance or laugh or cry involuntarily.  Some of you may even have quite violent movements. All these basic movements need to be balanced and advanced. These are called spanda movements in Sanskrit. Spanda means vibration. Due to meeting the vibrations of the cosmic nucleus or cosmic kundalini you also receive those vibrations and then you naturally do those involuntary movements.  These involuntary movements are very initial level of Kundalini Kriyas that touch the deep layers within you.  Prior to starting these involuntary movements, you must have gone through some problems in life that should have crushed your mind so badly. Problems related to relationships or finances or career or health and so on. To get peace or calmness, you must have adopted meditation and that is when these involuntary movements must have started in you. You may not be a serious or regular meditator but due to the practices you have done in your previous lives and as the time came (now), those problems came up in your life that is when you adopted the meditation and thus, the involuntary movements have started in you. Your kundalini is just invoked due to which these movements are happening. Kundalini has to be awakened and advanced upward through all chakras by adopting the specific path meant for the these involuntary kriyas. If the Kundalini is not advanced, you might continue with your problems in life and new problems may arise as you these involuntary kriyas will awaken the KARMA LAYERS, deep within, that will expose you to new problems in life. In order to awaken and advance the Kundalini, MANTHA KRIYAS need to start in you. Then you will not only advance spiritually, your problems in life will resolve and in fact by adopting the path of Mantha Kriya Yoga at Omism, you will prosper in all aspects of life. Omism offers, online lessons that you can study and practice at home so you advance not only spiritually but also materialistically in your real life.  You can check the Playlist and You can also check www.omism.life for more information. 

Sounds like you are getting ready for body exit.  Try perceiving the room next time it happens. If you can perceive the room with your eyes closed go ahead and float up and out, or imagine you are pulling yourself up by a rope

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay