Mohamad Tahmas

A question on Leo's last episode.

5 posts in this topic

Hi Leo in your last episode "Motivational Speech For Building A Passionate Life" you mentioned that we need to get closer to our nature. I once watched a film about an apocalypse and the people were hunting their own food, so I was inspired by that film and since then every time I come to have a meal with my family, dinner for example I kind of think about what I'm doing in other words (I imagine) I tell myself I'm eating this meal because my body needs it and so I can survive, And after I think like that I really enjoy the process of eating, it's like I get the feeling of the butcher cutting the meat and my mother cooking it, it's like I feel the effort of everyone participated in making the meal, and it makes me really happy, satisfied, and raises my awareness. So is this situation considered an example of what are you talking about or related to it?. You were talking about "survival life and building our own shelters". 

@Shiva Yesss exactly. It's not as I hunt and cook by my bare hands but at least I'm not eating for the sake of eating.

I think it’s more like people are soft because society is carrying them — so they aren’t really quite earning their own way.  This makes these people both soft and a leech off of whatever value they can get.  But the value these manchildren actually provide is pitiful.  If you were forced to provide for your own survival — the manchild would burn out of you very quickly.

Edited by Joseph Maynor