Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joseph Maynor

Why Does the Mind Create Fear to Do Our Life Purpose?

3 posts in this topic

Is this some kind of Ego-Backlash?  Why would there be one if this is our passion?

By the way folks -- I finally constructed my Life Purpose:

Zone of Genius: Deep-diving issues; analyzing, assessing, and contextualizing them; and reporting insights in writing and perhaps through other media.
Impact Statement: Helping people (including myself) strategically increase levels of self-acceptance and acceptance of reality through optimizing the use of the Mind through work in Personal Development, Philosophy, and Spirituality.
My Life Purpose is: To deep-dive issues; to analyze, assess, and contextualize them; and to report insights through writing and perhaps through other media; helping people (including myself) strategically increase levels of self-acceptance and acceptance of reality through optimizing the use of the Mind through work in Personal Development, Philosophy, and Spirituality.
Ideal Medium: Writing, Audio.
Domain of Mastery: Self-acceptance, acceptance of reality.

Ya'll gotta buy and do Leo's Life Purpose Course!  It's very well done.   That's what I used.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor

Because that passion doesn't come from ego. It comes from the soul / God.

The ego gets terrified because it's being threatened. Life purpose means change, risking disapproval, evolving your identity and a whole host of other calamities that aren't on it's agenda.

Much easier to just stay the same and play it small. Which is what 95% of people do.