FK

Programming The Subconscious Mind

44 posts in this topic

@herghly  I am not sure, but Leo was talking about his decision to be less commercial in some video... xD He was saying that he could just make multiple courses and make tons of money, but that's not his main goal... This is just what he said.

For me a Law of Attraction combined with a mindfulness-based approach has worked the best for rewiring my subconscious mind. Pro-actively setting intentions to see things in a different way and making sure I'm ever-vigilant as to the meaning I'm applying to things around me. Becoming deeply aware of how meaning is constructed by me, the mechanisms there. How I label my emotions and why I do that. I'm setting alarms and making new intentions (intention is massively significant in this work), performing daily rituals like visualisation, using mantras,  We're talking about overwriting old patterns of behaviour with new, consciously built ones. It's a powerful, deeply fulfilling way of living, to take control again. Like in Leo's understanding awareness exercise where he quotes Ouspensky:

Man cannot move, speak or think of his own accord. He's a marionette, pulled hither and thither by invisible strings. If he understands this he can learn more about himself, and then possibly things will begin to change for him. But if he cannot realise this and he cannot understand his other mechanicalness, if he does not wish to accept it as a fact he can learn nothing more and things cannot change for him. Man is a machine but a very peculiar machine. He is a machine which in the right circumstances with the right treatment, can know that he is a machine and having fully realised this he may find ways to cease to be a machine. 

This following video has been huge in my life. For me it blends non-dualiy with Law of Attraction. This guy explains it in such a clear way too, about how it all comes down to the meanings we give to symbols. 

Swami Yogananda is the man as well. He doesn't have many hits on Youtube, but he was a direct disciple of  Paramahansa Yogananda's. His videos are gold