Alien

I understood it

8 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura after the video leo uploaded on his blog , I was honestly on the brink of crying, like really. Its pathetic . I do not think that I am grasping what it will mean for me if commit myself to this work for the next 20 years or so (im 17). I still have doubts about getting to be financially independent which I know are not authentic. They are more like fear of the unknown. But like, this is the ONLY thing my life will have to be about. Everything else is secondary if not completely irrelevant. Its crazy . Im planing to have my first experience with LSD next summmer . Its mind blowing whats possible and what I dont even know is possible at this point.

This practice is about letting go of the fear of the unknown.

You have nothing to worry about. 

Practice is the key

@Alien Maybe it´s even possible, if enough people embark on this journey, to create a network of deep understanding seekers and big picture thinkers.

Let´s say we really explore life and reality in widths and depths nobody ever did... If we live out creativity with at least not directly system dependent businesses... Away from the corruptions...

Spread to all kinds of domains whilst helping others find their independence and pursue truth...

Deep knowledge and wisdom of us and all those who follow... We could build some Jedi like community.

haha... Maybe we could work parallel to the government??

Maybe we could change something. Give alternatives to people.

Empower them to do so... to create independent thinking and acting.

To spread consciousness after all...

...And to heal the planet. As a whole.

What do I know what the plans are? I haven´t even finished my dreaming... 

@Alien

Oops... Maybe...

But... Don´t you think this differs from religion in the way that there is no fixed rules or belief system to go with, no fixed stories, just practise and experience, it´s open and free.This differs in the sense that there is not one founder or bunch of founders people are taught by. Everyone listens to everyone and makes up their own mind. Everyone is truly a Budha and a Christ for themselves if you
want so...

... Religion never pre mortemed itself. Religion does not consist of consciouss agents. Religion doesn´t make fun of hierarchy by giving people monkey and ape ranks... I could keep going...

@Anna Konstantaki youre definitely right. But also as leo said in one episode "wehn ego gets hold if religion, it goes downhill real fast" ?

@Alien ...true :( ... That holds its dangers...

Heh... And if it was just religion it goes downhill with... 

Oh. There was something wrong with my initial thought I guess. The only reason to network for us would be teaching, guiding, inspiring, motivating... It would not be external change in the world since the change... Would be us. Within us externalized into our actions... Or non actions...

There is a lot of power in NOT doing sometimes after all... It might probably not fit our time but NOT eating was quite effective for a Gandhi for example...

...Or what about that zen master Leo mentioned about the other day? If I could choose to not stand up and defend myself in the moment someone´s about to kill me and just feel like I can leave in this way without blinking an eye? (Sigh...) Difficult!

Good night my alien friend

@Anna Konstantaki I think there are just some things that doesnt work out in reality. Afterall its just a thought that we are coming up with. GOOD NIGHT ?