makouda

Neuro feedback vs binaural beats

4 posts in this topic

Hi

I'm wondering about which method could help me the most with my meditation, binaural beats or neuro feedback 

I started meditation using Holosync for almost two years now and I find it really effective and committed to finishing the whole program, but recently I've stumbled across the concept of neuro feedback and one product that caught my attention is the muse headband. 

I'm confused because when the holosync creator claims that his tool is the best way to meditate in the world, neuro feedback companies like muse now says that binaural beats are bullshit because they put you in the meditative brain wave but don't teach you how to make them by yourself which means that binaural beats are temporary relief whereas neuro feedback cause you permanent changes 

Holosync creator also claim that his tool creates momentum

Any insight please 

@makouda I also use HoloSync and for me it is only a booster.

I don't do it every day. My practice becomes much stronger, however, when I apply 3-4 different techniques together into one session :

For example: HoloSync + inner body awareness + eyes towards third eye + radical acceptance. Last time I did it, my visual perception went wobbly for quite some time, as if I am underwater. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodo I'm also trying to be aware of my body while using Holosync by directing my awareness to the sensation in my whole body, but I wonder if switching to muse tool would be more beneficial than holosync and in fact I'm planning to do both (two sessions a day)