Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shu

Pain avoidance.

5 posts in this topic

Everything that is painful  we are avoiding\demonizing, in obvious/subtle ways, any pain good nor bad, that is we tend always to welcome joy unconditionally and all the suffering, struggle, pain dismiss, not saying it out loud, isolating, alienating it to far away land. Thus we are unprepared and very dramatic about it when it faces us. Painful stuff needs to be reviled more often, mandatory if possible, illuminated, its needs air and light, awareness, fair treatment, legalized for its to settle. Pain and chaos is latterly in our faces everywhere, BIRTH is pain!!..   yet its a taboo, sensitive topic, shadow work etc.. (physically& spiritually).

Pain is profound, it opens, cracks, shakes, illuminates, alkalizes our shells, walls, conditions. We need collectively to restore our intimacy, awareness for pain, suffering, discomfort, to see it understand it, welcome it, learn from it, praise it and thank it.

Edited by Shu

not really sure if its a video request or not but he have a really good video on it here

9 hours ago, BjarkeT said:

not really sure if its a video request or not but he have a really good video on it here

I ment thet people are not tempered enough to exept pain, theires and others. I hilighting and suggesting practice to impragnent our lenguage and daily agenda with "shadow" stuff and unfold the pain topic more, in AND OUT. Its not exaptable enough in colective consiosness .

Edited by Shu

not really sure what you mean by shadow (a persons shadow?) but otherwise i agree but why is this in video request?

Edited by BjarkeT

I feel like people under estimate the importance of paine role in our life. And becouse leo is good at formulating and composing complicated issues, thus i want him to make it clear on thet topic  which i getting my head screwed around for a while now to formulate my self. (Hopfully he understands))

Edited by Shu