Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marks199

How can I achieve to destroy my own ego that doesn`t let me progress in life

2 posts in this topic

Hi, I hope you know about the ego- distraction video that Leo shot once but I just can`t beat the ego that got inside of me I tried to get independent a couple of times but I have lost a lot of money. As I suffer from anxiety I am not capable to get independent by myself.  I feel so miserable like an idiot that isn`t capable to fix his own life my mother keeps on saying me that I should drink medicine but that`s pure drug pharmaceutic industry I try to live as more relaxed as possible but when my ego obsesses my eyes nerve system because I can feel it. And then I start to lose control and being violent to my mother and family members because they are very toxic so I always judge them and I start yelling at my mother but if I keep on like that she could die because she suffers from weak nerves I don`t know what to do to control the demon that gets inside of me when I sleep. before I even used to do my university stuff and used to study now I don`t even do that I don`t know what to do which way to pick up It`s so hard I sometimes give up from beating my ego. My brothers have betrayed me by saying I don`t deserve anything "You have to fix myself alone no one should help you" My father tried to kill me 2 times. But just can`t I try it so hard but I thought to kill myself. And the worse thing is that after helping so many people I feel like a loser. Once I help to send like 7000 euros for a kid that suffers from leukemia. 

Edited by Marks199

You don't have to destroy your ego, just become ok with it. Accept it, start learning about it traps by learning from outside sources and watching it. Then it will stop bothering you. If it's words won't affect you, it will stop bothering you with that. Some things are easier to work out than others, but if you keep at it you will be rewarded