Swagala

Anyone here familiar with Bentinho Massaro' teachings?

3 posts in this topic

Hi! I've been having a really great time these last few days ever since I've been following Ben's teachings. From the beginning, when I discovered his "jumping parallel reality" teaching, I became the happiest and relaxed I've ever been. As I followed more and more of his teachings, I've been becoming very very very very empowered. Basically, his teachings are that every THING you see, feel or any other things you're aware of, are smoke and mirrors. They're also a reflection of the assumptions and beliefs in yourself. You made the world. He also empowers by stating that you are the creator and that anything you do in this illusion will be naturally supported. So, go with what gives you Joy, happiness. Even desire. As long as the desire isn't from lack. 

You are immortal and outside of this "reality."

I've been resonating with his teachings. I've started to see how playful, and abundant this whole thing is. I've come to see how amazing it is that we are given this experience at all instead of the nothingness that could have been. I've come to see how much love and magic there is in the world. I've come to see the power of now and the power of one's self. I've come to be able to laugh off all the troubles in "my life," but at the same time, appreciate them for being there and being possible. I've also learned not to be attached to the things I have and just appreciate that their there, existing. I've also become very confident and relaxed from the knowledge that we're infinite and immortal and that when we die, we either die and go back to whatever we are (maybe consciousness or infinity and not even notice that we even experience any of it) or become other things than human.

I really just want to share my experience right now. I've literally been smiling for the last couple of days- Even now as I'm typing this. I'd love to know what you think of my mental state right now. I'm in euphoria but maybe I'm also really really really delusional right now XD. 

I'm working on being able to see someone else and see the potential loving, compassion and infinite child inside of them. That way, I can be compassionate in all this empowerment.

I got nothing.

@Swagala It sounda wonderful.

Bentinho for sure has some wonderful perspectives compared to many non-dual and personal development teachers. :) 

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

He's also young and already pretty popular.

He doesn't talk cryptic bullshit, go straight to the core, lots of charisma, made a free enlightenment course.

Also ... hot photo.jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them