Vida

Sensations On The Face

6 posts in this topic

I feel some sensations on the face sense I started to meditate, look's like the nose or other part's sometimes move themselves from their place to the side, than came back again to the place, I feel like nothingness feeling hemselve can you understand?

Can someone explain that to me, do you feel the same?
sorry about my english, it's crap

@Pinocchio thank you, aprecciate that, and sense I started to feel that, a lot of times when I make some expression with the face, suddenly I started to brake that expression, because I can't hold no more, it's strange people's think that I'm fake, for example while I smile for someone than they can see that I can't old no more the smile and then I do some face, and they notice that I was like faking, but I weren't, but is like I can't make facial expression's, it's really hard, only feel confortable with no facial expressions, but they will think that I am crazy ahah

@Pinocchio so are you telling me that those people are complitly asleep? ¬¬
I think so... But yeah I think that the best think is stop faking, will be hard, but it's ok, and in this day's I'll play football to another country and no one know me so I can just be my self bro ;)
 I think I'm so damn aware of so many things that so many people ain't...
 I'm really thankfull for you help

I recently discovered a hack for this, don't look in the mirror.  Seriously, only look at your reflection if it's absolutely necessary.  The nerves in your face react to what you think your face looks like, and your emotions are heavily tied in with your face and it's nerves.  Now your asking your face and it's emotional processing to work properly while at the same time carrying around an idea of what your face looks like, for some reason this screws with the whole process.  If you have no idea how you appear, all of your nerves will function properly, if it's mixed with an idea about yourself, it will create some wierd loop that fouls it all up.