Jedd

Strong resistance when starting a new job

3 posts in this topic

so I've noticed a trend where lots of people I know including myself experience strong resistance when it comes to starting a new job due to workplace bullying, high cost to work within the business and general lack of confidence within the job. 

For myself I had no problems going into my first proper job working in a kitchen but experienced so much resistance going into 3 different job opportunities trying to leave my original job at that I didn't last more than 1 day including:

1. Another restaurant in neighbour suburb. (left due to angry boss who'd humiliate me for simple tasks)
  2. Labouring for a building company. (Left due to lack of confidence on site and sitting around for so long then being sent home 10 minutes into work after waiting around for 4 hours)
  3. Gym assistant. (Left due to course pricing of $7,000 over 12 months having little savings and no job guarantee after zero income training experience

I'm fairly new to the workplace only starting my 2nd proper job at a Cafe a few days ago which is going well after leaving due to a breakdown in the workplace of the kitchen I was at. Being in the final stage of the life purpose course has helped this decision getting clearer on my vision and impact statement etc.

But long story short I'm curious as to why people have so much resistance on the first few days and what is the difference between that person staying and leaving really...?

I'm guessing its related to worry or ego backlash but if anyone could go into details I'd be interested to find out.

@Jedd A good new hire is a highly coachable student who does the practices every day before arriving. They assimilate the information & organize it, making full use of it. They can apply their highlights of their own personality creatively to production that would otherwise be repetitive and monotonous. Attitude is everything. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Thankyou @Nahm I was told that I had a poor attitude tending to stress and be negative too often which is something I've noticed improvements on the deeper I go into the life purpose course.