ItsMeIA

Can't Seem To Go Out And Have Fun With Gf Plz Help

6 posts in this topic

Me and my girlfriend are dating for about 10 months now. We broke up once because of this but decided that because we love each other we should give a real try to solving this. Basically there is a feeling that "something is off" for some time now. The thing is , we usually meet on the weekends so we wanna go out and just chill out, have some fun and generally feel that love and connectedness to other people. We wanna feel like a normal couple going out having fun but usually end up staying at her place. When we do go out with friends it feel boring and forced and lame. I am looking all over the place for solutions for about 2 months but didn't really find anything. We tried even stuff like alcohol and weed just to see if it changes anything but that didn't work either. What is the missing piece of the puzzle? plz help i can't stand it anymore because i love her so fucking much but at the same time can't go out and have fun with her outside. Tnx   

Try go with her alone in a place you can both be yourselves and properly communicate and express. Since you tried weed and alcohol if you really want some results try MDMA instead. This has really helped me and my partners see old patterns of confusion in completely new light.

http://howtousepsychedelics.org/mdma/

B R E A T H E

On 11/20/2017 at 4:10 AM, pluto said:

Try go with her alone in a place you can both be yourselves and properly communicate and express. Since you tried weed and alcohol if you really want some results try MDMA instead. This has really helped me and my partners see old patterns of confusion in completely new light.

http://howtousepsychedelics.org/mdma/

Thanks for the advice! I'm not sure she will do mdma but we definetly try going out together, without friends. Hell, maybe if we go out together we will meet ppl that will become our group

On 2017-11-19 at 6:42 PM, ItsMeIA said:

We wanna feel like a normal couple going out having fun but usually end up staying at her place. When we do go out with friends it feel boring and forced and lame.

What do you want to do, go to a club/bar or something literally outside?

If club/bar then why? Meet new people? Dance?

There are lots  other types of events you may have a lot more fun at together, if you intention is to meet new people.

On 11/25/2017 at 2:59 PM, Spiral said:

What do you want to do, go to a club/bar or something literally outside?

If club/bar then why? Meet new people? Dance?

There are lots  other types of events you may have a lot more fun at together, if you intention is to meet new people.

She want's to meet new people, i just wanna losen up abd have light fun experiences. The thing is we are also kinda into different stuff so it's hard to find common ground.

We went to the movies yesterday but at the begining of the movie she felt sick so we left. She made an honest admition that her hypochondria is the main reason she can't have fun outaide. Everytime she develops some psychological illness or symptoms that make her uncomfortable and wanting to leave. She also said she is going to work on this because she's had enough and she wants her life back. I juat feel helpless infront of this... what can we do to enjoy outside of the house like this??