Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spiral

Sex!

4 posts in this topic

Sex is always fun to talk about. 

I was wondering primarily from the people in relationships, how you "divide" up your time in the sex department. Forplay, actual sex and so on.

For instance forplay could take 40 minutes while the actual sex could take 20 minutes.

How do you guys do it?How do you know when to move on to the the next stage?

Is there some stage that I'm not thinking of?

What's your perspective on forplay, only for fun or does it serve a purpose?

I've noticed that it helps with organismic control for both genders, in a good way.

@Spiral

Foreplay is AMAZING when you do it right.

The best analogy I ever heard about foreplay is that it's like the build up to a movie premier. They tease you with trailers, have interviews with the stars, make you wait in line and all this other shit. Just to build the tension and get you excited.

Sex is the same way.

Average guy: I want to have sex. Logic therefore dictates that I should quickly and efficiently as possible put my dick inside her.

Boringggggg.

The right way is to use foreplay to build the tension. Your dick is Star Wars and she should be salivating by the time you put it in.

How do you do that? Use takeaways. Bite her on the neck and then tell her you're not going to have sex. Rub your dick on the outside of her pussy and then pull away. Make her beg for it.

When you do, not only are you going to have a better time, she'll love you for it.

What's crazy though is that nothing I'm describing is that hard to do. It's just that most guys would never want to admit that they could be better at sex, so they don't invest the small amount of time to learn this.

@aurum Absolutely I would also recommend ear licking/biting, sounds weird, feels great. But I mean does this whole process not take like five minutes?

It's way more sensual when you start giving a massage and both experience normal skin touch to the more intimate ones. You learn so much by just listening and feeling how someone else reacts to your touch, making physical eye contact, just being there together aware of each others presence. From there it's great to expand a bit further, depending how you both feel you can go any direction, from just casual cuddling if you already feel pretty drained or something more :)

Of course some random quick action during the day can also be lots of fun.